to the chain wearers

Brandnew

yes but i would much rather a smiley face tbh...these days im more spiritual than christian tho so i can see and agree with where u were goin with the discussion
coola chain like that tho, i would go for 20 inch length

that chains Ged up.
u man better not be hypin me then when i buy it i get pure headshots my way...this is an important milestone lol
yes but i would much rather a smiley face tbh...these days im more spiritual than christian tho so i can see and agree with where u were goin with the discussion
i was thinkin a lil maybe lot longer tbh

that chains Ged up.
u man better not be hypin me then when i buy it i get pure headshots my way...this is an important milestone lol
i was thinkin a lil maybe lot longer tbh
only cos ur hell bent on gettin the pendantthats the length i would reccommend without a pendantbut i kno ur gna get that smiley face

Not really feeling it.I never get why people get White gold.I want either a box link gold chain or something like this:sx-c28.jpg
u serious darg?
cuz ..hellen is different
Lol at not knowing the levels.Ball chains are serious. LL016.jpgI'm feeling silver again though, looking to get a 2 finger ring made. Got the FATTEST silver chaps for my b.day, it actually looks silly on my wrist

Not really feeling it.I never get why people get White gold.I want either a box link gold chain or something like this:sx-c28.jpg
u serious darg?
cuz ..hellen is different
Lol at not knowing the levels.Ball chains are serious. LL016.jpgI'm feeling silver again though, looking to get a 2 finger ring made. Got the FATTEST silver chaps for my b.day, it actually looks silly on my wrist
i feel ball chains but the one helen posted was kinda offkey lol...my boys girl has the tiffany ball chain...if they did that in anything above 30 inches id buy one standard.Seen some nice rosary ball chains aswell

don't get the pendant man, the amount of guys i see now with chains on and the pendand either ruins it cos the chain isn't that sort or the pendant doesn't compliment it, or it just looks silly.Putting a pendant on it kinda de-values it, not literally but looks-wise. If that's your thing then gwan tho.

don't get the pendant man, the amount of guys i see now with chains on and the pendand either ruins it cos the chain isn't that sort or the pendant doesn't compliment it, or it just looks silly.Putting a pendant on it kinda de-values it, not literally but looks-wise. If that's your thing then gwan tho.
helen i respect ure swagger so plse stop hatin on my ideas lest i begin to listen to you lol...plse at least trust that i will get a pendant that fully compliments the chain...i have to do it maaan haha !!

helen i respect ure swagger so plse stop hatin on my ideas lest i begin to listen to you lol...plse at least trust that i will get a pendant that fully compliments the chain...i have to do it maaan haha !!
Lool ok ok. Well report back to us when you get them

Lool ok ok. Well report back to us when you get them
believe it plse...ure gon hav to design me a lil face like ures so i can guise myself up for the proof pics...so on it u dnt understand...selling a fe bits ive had lyin around then dippin in the bank.All i have to do now is find that special pendant

Used to bust a good one but i got robbed by a crackhead at a rave.Now i wear silverlol...sorry state of affairs tbh
u serious ?
YEPStandin there doin my thing...some scrufffy messy lookin pikey type guy just come up next to me next thing i knew, hed snapped my chain off my neck and darted through the crowd.Luckily it shattered when he ripped it so hes only got a few links.Maybe enough for a hit

Used to bust a good one but i got robbed by a crackhead at a rave.Now i wear silverlol...sorry state of affairs tbh
u serious ?
YEPStandin there doin my thing...some scrufffy messy lookin pikey type guy just come up next to me next thing i knew, hed snapped my chain off my neck and darted through the crowd.Luckily it shattered when he ripped it so hes only got a few links.Maybe enough for a hit
fukkd still lol..i heard from a reliable source that this happened to bigz aswell

r u serious?my work givs em out free 2 hold our id's. i got like 5 at homepm me ur adress n sum nudity of u n i'll send u 1