Favourite Video Game Developers

Totty

Guest Risky360
whats games did Rare make?
Perfect DarkGoldeneye 007Banjo-Kazooie 64Just to name a few
Killer Instinct????
dont think so...rare = rareware that golden sign...i think mario kart 64 is part of itstarfox, command n conquer that lil orange squirrelall them n64 1's initdiddy kong racing donkey kong 64bt am not sure i THINK its part of rareduno wat happen 2 it now doe

whats games did Rare make?
Perfect DarkGoldeneye 007Banjo-Kazooie 64Just to name a few
Killer Instinct????
dont think so...rare = rareware that golden sign...i think mario kart 64 is part of itstarfox, command n conquer that lil orange squirrelall them n64 1's initdiddy kong racing donkey kong 64bt am not sure i THINK its part of rareduno wat happen 2 it now doe
yea rare made killer instinctmario kart is nintendou probly got confused with the gold nintendo sign at the starthttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rare_%28company%29

There are just too many to list! Here's just a few (bait ones)Squaresoft (Not Square Enix): for their absolutely CLASSIC RPGs Final Fantasy, Secret of Mana (I would cry until my brothers played with me), Chrono TriggerNintendo: Don't really have to say muchKonami: Metal Gear Solid series, Silent Hill, and their ability to make absolutely sh*t sounding concepts into fabulous games (Tiny Toons Wild'n'Wacky Sports)CapcomRare: Often dismissed for their 'cutesy' games, however, came up with SOLID games. Goldeneye (probably one of the ultimate multiplayer games), Banjo-Kazooie (which is almost on par with Mario 64), Diddy Kong Racing (not as good as Mario Kart 64, but still as good), and Donkey Kong Country

no one said Lionheadlmfao, go team!
What have u madeapart form Fablenot in a rude wayI am genuinely askingtbhRare were Donshowever Kameo was not thereviva pinata not thereand the looks of Banjo threeie:D
lol i thinking i have an allegience (sp?) to the company. But still there was Black and White 1,2, The Movies.... This company has a nasty habit of making games then canning them hence the slow output, lol. If you only knew...it is a shame but Rare are not what they used to be in the 90s at all. They are a sad state of affairs these days.

Rare made Donkey Kong aswellNeed to bring that sh*t backf*ck drumming and jet racingI wanna run thru the jungle roll into alligators and jump from tree to treetbhDonkey Kong 64 was dutttttz...Never did finish itDonkey Kong 360 is so necessary

Was gonna say Lionhead Black n White 2 and The Movies was sick, and Fable of courseKonami of course (Metal Gear Solid nuff sed)Sonic Team naturallySega AM2 (Yu Suzuki's mandem) Shenmue, Virtua Fighter Rockstar North/San DiegoBiowareCapcomWorst have to be Acclaim (with the exception of MK)Atari Midway (always dropping average games)

Rare made Donkey Kong aswellNeed to bring that sh*t backf*ck drumming and jet racingI wanna run thru the jungle roll into alligators and jump from tree to treetbhDonkey Kong 64 was dutttttz...Never did finish itDonkey Kong 360 is so necessary
I agreeAlways have Donkey Kong Country 1,2 and 3 on my PSP if I have the urge to play

Revs I beg u tell one of ur computer bredrins at Rare to deal with it
dem man do their own thing even though we are both under Microsoft. What he hear is just from some of our guys who know others in there.I heard some mad stories though about Rare in its glory days. I'm talking baller sh*t.