I was reluctant to start a topic for this but..

Guest Sho Case

Guest Sho Case

1 of my bredrins supports man uhe just showed me this videowelbeck took it for some playground football his swagger dribbling with the ball reminds me of kanu in that matchi've seen a few other reserve matches which welbeck impressed me in(man city) for EGi know agony watches a lot of reserve games,what's he saying overall?does he have a future at man u,1st team wise

and as for welbeckhes performances this season warranted him a first team call up, european place and training with the 1st teamif we had the league wrapped up earlier we would of seen him, but next year is him, with the 7 subs rule we're gonna see a lot of himthe way he plays means he rarely has a bad game, he has nice touches, flicks, holds the ball up, challenges in the air and yeah even sir alex said he is the closest thing to Kanu England can get, hes got Skill and Technique in abundance, but does the basics so wellwhen he does get hes chance, it wont phase him at all, local lad aswellso its only up for him from here

Guest Tronics

Wellbeck is quality.Spoke to him briefly when i was @ OT, proper down to earth guy, hope he makes it with us.Been performing really well in the reverses along with Rodrigo and few others.

SMH @ man u fans wanting to sell himhttp://www.redcafe.net/f6/sell-danny-welbeck-183637/
u arseholeloli am a member on that sitethats 'bait' as how we would put it on herethey're ALL joking
doesnt look like it
give a f*ck what it looks likeit was after the friendly game with dubai when he missed the penaltyits a joke topic
Whooosh...Ffs, you can't have thought I was serious?
Fabio and Raphael will be teasing him on MSN now
Originally Posted by ih8cheatskiscum View PostHe's f*cked up our chance of the quadruple. I for one will be burning his effigy tonight. He can't be forgiven for this
He did not. You're forgetting the mighty Community Shield.
Nah, in honesty, felt well bad for the poor lad. Couldn't give a sh*t about the score, but It would have been good for him to score.
cant u see the sarcasmare u retarded?*msg's lenny to tell him to make some space in his sig for retards*

Guest Sho Case
and as for welbeckhes performances this season warranted him a first team call up, european place and training with the 1st teamif we had the league wrapped up earlier we would of seen him, but next year is him, with the 7 subs rule we're gonna see a lot of himthe way he plays means he rarely has a bad game, he has nice touches, flicks, holds the ball up, challenges in the air and yeah even sir alex said he is the closest thing to Kanu England can get, hes got Skill and Technique in abundance, but does the basics so wellwhen he does get hes chance, it wont phase him at all, local lad aswellso its only up for him from here
this was my thought,last year rossi got a few gamesa similar situation would've been ideal for welbeckhis overall game does look very equippedmy bredrin thinks next year he will get gameshow old is he,18?

Guest F.O.S

Think he might go out on loan next season because he wont get much game time imo only the carling cup because Campbell and Manucho will be there next season along with Rooney and Tevez and maybe a new striker...Hopefully he fufills his potential...

Guest Sergio Agüero

Think you have to just realise what level he is actually playing at, A micah Richards putting pressure on you from behind will be different to a 16 yo from scunthorpe

Guest haze-e

He did travel with the team yesterday to Moscow and is probalby the only player that will break into the first team... With Possebon i guess.The 7 subs next year will benefit him so much.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...

tbh

chris eagles and kieron richardson are still both ahead of welbeck in terms of what they have achieved in there careers and the roles and values at there club

so this bump is void.

• Upvote 1