So Now That We've Won

Young £

PL CLFA CupCarling Cup---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------World Cup Club - should win thisEuro Super Cup - zenit will be a tough game imo, but we should overpower them.Charity Shield - just like zent, portsmouth could also pose problems, should win it though.

You should beat Zenit, and they are gonna have an exodus.You should beat Pompey.You should win the WCC (if you take it seriously - i hope you do cos it is a massive tournament).And your favourites for CL, FA Cup and PL already.If I was a betting man, I'd expect you to win 4.

last time we dropped out the f.a cup coz of that championship thing nr xmasany1 no if we will be doin the samei remember loosin to lazio i think it was in the super cupbut beating a team from brazil in the world club one keane scoringbadman

last time we dropped out the f.a cup coz of that championship thing nr xmasany1 no if we will be doin the samei remember loosin to lazio i think it was in the super cupbut beating a team from brazil in the world club one keane scoringbadman
no you wontit clashed with the fa cup beforeits been moved to before christmas nowliverpool were in it 2 years ago and played in both with relative comfort.

Guest Tronics
THe way Edmundo duppied Silvestre with that skill in the world club cup made me vomit...Here look...STFU TBH
You didn't need to do that tbh.

Actually just realised, you might win 4.
which four?
Champions League, well Real might nip you for that, but I'd tip Fergie to want to do back to back CL trophies for his ego.Charity Shield, Pompey aint doing nothin but banding their drums and enjoying their day in the sun.Super Cup, Zenit aint beating you and like said I expect their better players to leave.World Club Cup, if your old legs can handle the heat.Middle two defo, first & last probably.FA Cup & Carling Cup your throw.Prem too many games will leave you disjointed, plus now EVERY team REALLY wants to beat you.