Memories

Grafter

Knocked over cherry-ade on a new cream carpet, mum verified i must have been 2 or lessDancing to the washing machineBeing afraid of the vacuum and seeking refuge under the tableWanting to be one of the boys on the cover of this vynil 107058.jpgMy DEFINITION of cool in 1992 ^^^^When black girls comb afro hair they get bits of hair that sticks to the comb and it forms a kind of afro ball.My Mum was doing something to my sisters hair in her room and as she opened the door, the draft sent a ball of afro gusting out of the door towards me and i thought it was an animal, I cried for hours.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Vogue
Knocked over cherry-ade on a new cream carpet, mum verified i must have been 2 or lessDancing to the washing machineBeing afraid of the vacuum and seeking refuge under the tableWanting to be one of the boys on the cover of this vynil 107058.jpgMy DEFINITION of cool in 1992 ^^^^When black girls comb afro hair they get bits of hair that sticks to the comb and it forms a kind of afro ball.My Mum was doing something to my sisters hair in her room and as she opened the door, the draft sent a ball of afro gusting out of the door towards me and i thought it was an animal, I cried for hours.
:D :D Bless yaMy earliest memories are:Selling perfume (rose petals and water) to my GrandmaMy sister stabbing me in the foot with a pencil (the led is still in there)My mum taking us to feed some random goats in some random park with the potato peeling from the Sunday roastGetting a 'My Little Pony' purse for my 3rd birthday (best day EVER)

Guest Vogue

Oh and the best one ever is that I stole some tadpoles from my Aunty's pond in her back garden when I was a kid and kept them in a bottle under my bed for days until my mum found them, one of them grew a leg too.

Ooooh I just remembered one funny one from when I was 4...We had goldfishes... one day mumsie was sleeping... so I took a spoon and tried to get the fish out... once they were out and on the spooon I stood there standing watching it wriggle on the spooon ..then started playing catch with it... then mum woke up and started cussing...lol.

:D:D:D at all of thisand a special lol @ dancin to the washing machine

:D:D:D at all of thisand a special lol @ dancin to the washing machine
Afro Puff Monster :D that's sweet!I would say I remember crawling on the carpet as a baby but I just think that's a false memory. I do remember one time when I was about two when I was tottering along and a big white monster jumped out from nowhere and I ran out the house crying. it turns out that it was my older brother with talcum powder on his face. I've got a photo of this event somewhere and I look proper shook!