Life After People

Mr. Gayle

Dragged on to long.Had the potential but flopped. Just stated what i already knew. And what anyone with a bit of common sense would know as well anyway.
lol at you
Elaborate?
you are telling me you didn't learn anything from this?the only obvious thing in this program was "nothing lasts forever"

Dragged on to long.Had the potential but flopped. Just stated what i already knew. And what anyone with a bit of common sense would know as well anyway.
lol at you
Elaborate?
you are telling me you didn't learn anything from this?the only obvious thing in this program was "nothing lasts forever"
It was a 90min long program, you cant learn that much from it. In many aspects, like i said, common sense/general knowledge, should prevail with most people.And in my case anyway, a large module of an old course i did at uni covered environmental science.

lol at you
Elaborate?
It was a 90min long program, you cant learn that much from it. In many aspects, like i said, common sense/general knowledge, should prevail with most people.And in my case anyway, a large module of an old course i did at uni covered environmental science.
it was a bit long. Maybe i didn't notice because i was on here and half watching at the same time. If you did environmental science then obviously you are going to have a lot more knowledge then the average viewer who has watched this.Everyone knows all man made structures would eventually cease to exist. What was interesting was the level of decay and in what time frame due to construction materials etc. Also the way cities would decay eg London flooding pretty quickly from the bottom up. I also was surprised that they theorized that Hoover dam would be one of the last remaining structures. Blad that ain't common knowledge.