ndubz - ouch

shaian

agree with venomthese white folk should have their pass retractedshits nauseating watchin that thick as pig sh*t dappy talkin about takin his mobo back 2 the council estateman shud take his budget self with his primark hat back 2 schoool and get his key stage 3
Lol they have chemistry though can't hate

on a positive notei think dappy got skills tho. he can spit and he good with hooks
True he carries the group imo and as Profit said 'wtf is the black guy there for'. He's there to look pretty lol. Swear he's of no importance whatsoever.and as for the girl I dunno whether to say she can sing (not SANG) but sing or that she's only makin dem notes cus she strains her voice. I cannot be the only one that thinks so, surely.
Fazer makes the beats...He's a good MC anyways, just that Dappy is better..Theyre a tight outfit..Talisa would get drawn... she's not dumb either from what ive seen..

on a positive notei think dappy got skills tho. he can spit and he good with hooks
True he carries the group imo and as Profit said 'wtf is the black guy there for'. He's there to look pretty lol. Swear he's of no importance whatsoever.and as for the girl I dunno whether to say she can sing (not SANG) but sing or that she's only makin dem notes cus she strains her voice. I cannot be the only one that thinks so, surely.
Fazer makes the beats...He's a good MC anyways, just that Dappy is better..Theyre a tight outfit..Talisa would get drawn... she's not dumb either from what ive seen..
He's talking about the bredah that pops ups in sunglasses saying one or two words on the hook. Not the other rapper.

U MEAN THE BLACK BREH IN THE SUNGLASSESAT FIRST I COULDNT ACTUALLY SEE ANYTHIN I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST A SHADOW TALKIN OR JUS A BLACK SCREEN ESP WITH THEM SUN GLASSES..
LOLThe guys probs just wanted a little cameo and thought it would look good to wear sun glasses whilst surrounded by a black dark background......... who knows, he looks like a pillock anywaythe beat is not that bad actually, its when they open their mouths and start spitting/singing on it, it kinda ruins it all together

girls bufftittie dem big face is good no bum but i aint ever turned down a 2 out of 3 yet especially after a drank :D
she is nice but nothin spectacular oxford street on a hot summer day >>>>>>her
Saw her slippin on the 29 in camden...never rated her before...saw infront of me.Fam.SHES BANGING!Thought she was ne gal frm the bits...shes alot truss!