Shiesty Appreciation Thread

Gillie

Guest SKYSCRAPER
I don't understand why anyone would want to hear Shiesty's version of "Trap Nigga" when the original Shiest Bub version is 1712748075472851 times better.
up that version as well please.
Original ain't on youtube, but here's the re-recorded video version:BTW, this video has some of the highest standard of video bitches I have ever seen. The chick in the blue when the screen splits into 3.......Jesus.
whats the diff. between this and the original then ?
This one says "trap DEALER" & has Jim Jones on it.The original said "trap NIGGA", and it was Shiest Bub solo.

Guest SKYSCRAPER
The original said "trap NIGGA", and it was Shiest Bub solo.
03-shiest_bubz-trap_nigga-fua.mp3
http://www.zshare.net/audio/13208616ab524ba5/

That's the one.

Shiesty is one of the best spittersWordplay, flow, skippyI been listenin 2 him since "Im deadly wida toast bullets fly through you like casper the ghost"2 many punchlines"I roll wid Shankz but I dont know big foot so prick look, simmer, i might be sknny but i still fling stingers, i dip hooks settle down, I won hesitate 2 pull the metal out"Shiesty Shank>>>>>_______

Guest SKYSCRAPER
I don't understand why anyone would want to hear Shiesty's version of "Trap Nigga" when the original Shiest Bub version is 1712748075472851 times better.
This guy is a liar still.
Obviously YOU'RE gonna say that.

Never in his life has shiest bubs been able to flow like me or spit with as good a delivery as me over a trackSo if this guy is tryna say his version is "1712748075472851 times better"It must be what hes actually sayin thats so sick.Either that or the guy is chatting out of his ass
upload your version please

Guest SKYSCRAPER
Never in his life has shiest bubs been able to flow like me or spit with as good a delivery as me over a trackSo if this guy is tryna say his version is "1712748075472851 times better"It must be what hes actually sayin thats so sick.Either that or the guy is chatting out of his ass
Allow getting angry about it.I prefer Shiest Bub's version, it is more appealing to my personal taste.And while we're on the subject of delivery, I do prefer Shiest Bub's to yours. I always felt that was one of your weakest features as an MC. You sound uninspired.Why you getting so upset over my post anyway, when other people have said you were the shittest MC in SLK?