Race

prdx

YEAH MAN U d*ckHEAD.EVERY1 IN AFRICA HAS BLACK IN DEM U WASTEGASHTAKE TUNISIANS INNITLOOK AT DEM DOE
PAUSE.....no need for the d*ckhead bit mate. 1. NOT everyone in Africa has Black in them, same way NOT every American has American Indian in them2. Just because a persons skin is brown does NOT mean they have recent black genetics in them3. YOU FAIL for ignoranceContrary to number 2. Humans began as dark skinned individuals in Southern Africa as the Khoi-San peoples. Thats 50 thousand or more years ago, does that mean everybody who is brown can refer to themselves as partially black because everyone derives from the Khoi San....NOMan f*ck schooling you

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest, yes skin colour is a factor for me.Back when I still used to go for Asian girls any girl that was darker than me was a no.I have never entertained the notion of going for a black girl (not for any conscious reason). I just never have and I'm thinking there is a subconscious reason why that is the case.Now I go for white girls and that's about it, became disillusioned with Asian girls in general.
What race are you?
Asian.But I'll be the first to say unashamedly I'm basically a coconut.

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

Was at work today with an asian chick who looked like anjali kara (TTKK). Wifey was strictly black chicks (mix mix nah mek it), not anymore though. I'm come to this conclusion next generation race will barely matter anyway so its long trying to fight the inevitable my great grandkids will more than likely be some mix.

To be honest, yes skin colour is a factor for me.Back when I still used to go for Asian girls any girl that was darker than me was a no.I have never entertained the notion of going for a black girl (not for any conscious reason). I just never have and I'm thinking there is a subconscious reason why that is the case.Now I go for white girls and that's about it, became disillusioned with Asian girls in general.
What race are you?
wow... thats really not a wordanywhocongrats, for bein proud of who u are

What race are you?
Definitions of unashamedly on the Web: * without shame; "he unashamedly abandoned the project when he realized he would not gain from it" wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

What race are you?
Definitions of unashamedly on the Web: * without shame; "he unashamedly abandoned the project when he realized he would not gain from it" wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn
well look at thati guess u learn sumthin new every day