Crime Maps

Avon Barksdale

Gordon Brown has said he wants to bring these in...Dont really agree with them long term though..Surely people will just look at the places with the highest amount of crime and not move there and just move somwere were theres less crime which will most likely result in some towns being filled with just criminals...Tired cant really explain it cleary but you might get what i mean...Dunno why there doing these and not showing parents were pedophiles are living...Whats your views on them?

Gordon Brown has said he wants to bring these in...Dont really agree with them long term though..Surely people will just look at the places with the highest amount of crime and not move there and just move somwere were theres less crime which will most likely result in some towns being filled with just criminals...Tired cant really explain it cleary but you might get what i mean...Dunno why there doing these and not showing parents were pedophiles are living...Whats your views on them?
Since people love doing this to me I will do this to them.Spellings and grammer are rubbish mate.

Gordon Brown has said he wants to bring these in...Dont really agree with them long term though..Surely people will just look at the places with the highest amount of crime and not move there and just move omwere were theres[/color] less crime which will most likely result in some towns being filled with just criminals...Tired cant really explain it cleary but you might get what i mean...Dunno why there doing these and not showing parents were pedophiles are living...Whats your views on them?
Since people love doing this to me I will do this to them.Spellings and grammer are rubbish mate.
Lol @ how u tried 2 make ur spelling and grammAr perfect

Gordon Brown has said he wants to bring these in...Dont really agree with them long term though..Surely people will just look at the places with the highest amount of crime and not move there and just move omwere were theres[/color] less crime which will most likely result in some towns being filled with just criminals...Tired cant really explain it cleary but you might get what i mean...Dunno why there doing these and not showing parents were pedophiles are living...Whats your views on them?
It's "too"

It's "too"
LMFAO SOMEONE TELL HIM

It's "too"
LOOOOOOOL f*ck*ng d*ckHEAD

It's "too"
HAHAHAHAHA :D :D

It's "too"
LMAO----------------Now Playing On iTunes: Jim Jones - Skit #3 (feat. Dame Dash)

• 1 year later...