Favourite tune?

hhhhhhh8

these are the tunes getin me thru revisionnas-the world is yourselzhi-high off lifemala-alicialoefah-disko rekahpharoahe monch-queenssizzla-solid as a rocksizzla-be strongbuju banton-not an easy roadyoung chris-paradselil wayne-sky is the limitgang starr-moment of truthelzhi-talkin in my sleepthe stylistics-one night affair(TUNE)lil kim+biggie-drugsdwele-open your eyesrza-creep(this digi snacks album is ok)benga-loose synthsslum village-i don't knowscarface-seen a man die

The Dream Ft Fabolous - Shawty Is The sh*t ** and i dont even usually like these kinda riddims**The Dream - Fast CarGigz Ft Alana Aye - Track 11Gigz - Track 9Stat Quo - Here We Go InstrumentalRude Kid - Loud Instrumental ((coz im writing for it... for when i make my bumbaclart come back))Crazi Cousins Ft Kyla - Do You Mind**these are the tunes ive been playin alot**

Gigz and Dubz - Track 6 :D Hate myself for it still.
Yeah when this comes on and im lean I just cant change the track
Tunes big. And I'm feeling track 11. The chick on the chorus has a good voice.Gigz is actually hard. I was listening to him the other day and was more impressed than previously.

Yeah when this comes on and im lean I just cant change the track
Tunes big. And I'm feeling track 11. The chick on the chorus has a good voice.Gigz is actually hard. I was listening to him the other day and was more impressed than previously.
gr8 music minds listen alike i guess

im just livin my life you hate if you wanti'll be sittin outside with the oven mitts on coz pies in my palm and scuffing is long so i'm firing the arm then i'm gonedubz>>>>>>>>>gigz
NEVERCant even hear the song to type you the 4bar but one line...[giggz]What would I let mother suffer for[/giggz]merks the tune.

im just livin my life you hate if you wanti'll be sittin outside with the oven mitts on coz pies in my palm and scuffing is long so i'm firing the arm then i'm gonedubz>>>>>>>>>gigz
NEVERCant even hear the song to type you the 4bar but one line...[giggz]What would I let mother suffer for[/giggz]merks the tune.
Real talk, Gigz takes that. His rides the beat better as well

[DUBZ]plus the chick say my d*ck like a palm treethey rocking it up tryna make me drop 'em a nut[DUBZ] BARZZZZZZZgigz murks stil

Guest haze-e
[DUBZ]plus the chick say my d*ck like a palm treethey rocking it up tryna make me drop 'em a nut[DUBZ] BARZZZZZZZgigz murks stil
Dubz killed it with that bar.