interfering family

prdx

ok.. so this one gyal im seein (who i like btw) is proper on it.. but it just came to my attention that her cousin has been droppin her a few bars bout how im this an im that boo hoo wah.. thing is (no super ego) i rekon if i really wanted to i could get her to be angry at, and lock off her cousin for trying to put me down.. tru say im not that guy but the idea keeps coming into my head... is this a path i really want to go down..?have u ever been that cousin/family member to try an stop a relationship from startin... if yh what wer ur reasons for doing so?have u been the innocent victim in this (like me).. if yh to that how did u deal with the situation?

just convince her yr safe and explain where wat the cousin says is incorrectcousin is family so its ther job to look out for her,low scheming to get her to lok off the cousinif anything convince the cousin yr safe if not then just convince the chick and dnt watch her family thats a next thingchicks dnt give a f*ck wat ther family think end of the day

the cousins a female.. who is actually my friends girl... true say i duno why shes bad talkin me tho cah i aint done nothin to give her that impression.. infact anytime i seen her at my brehs yard shes usually safe, so i dont really kno where this has come from... i dont wanna be schemin or nothin like that tbh, thats not who i am.. but the idea has been in my head since i found out a few hours ago...at first i was sayin like i can see why your cousin is worried for u, shes family she loves u blah blah etc... but shes since said she agrees with the cousin and has been actin dodge ever since.. i dont even kno what her cousin has said to her.. but my gut feelin is that its somethin bad or something that would be interpreted as bad..if i lose the girl i'll still sleep like a log come night time.. but if it does flopt i'd like it to be because of something ive actually done..

Had exactly your problem when i got with my current over a year ago, her two cousins who know a few of my friends started warning her about me(which was fair enough because i was a 'ladies man'). I showed her cousins not to interfeer in our r'ship from here on and they haven't. My girl took what they had to say on board but let me do my own ting, everything has been rosy ever since but i can tell they dont like me when i go family functions n ting but i keep it subtle for my girl