Why Was The Forum Down Last Night?

Stamina Man

why was it down
Not sure still, this is why I want to know.Last night, bare of us in a convo on MSN, and people jumping on d*cks saying how I must have hacked it blah blah blah.Said we will find out today why it's down.
why was it down?
was there some kinda exposure topic that has since been deleted????
Yeah, my and J Credz had a thread.

Everytime a topic pops up mentioning a certain site this forum goes down.
This is what they were saying.That site is overrated though.That site couldn't even do this, just deface it like SOHH.Swear Swifties done bare work on the security of the forum, they would not be able to do that.I have seen people raiding there, and the worst they do is set up a DoS, not even DDoS BUT A f*ck*ng DOS.That site won't even raid another unless provoked anyway.I doubt it was that site, there may even be a logical reason?

I came here a few days ago & see bare topics disapearing.Then i was getting errors untill this morningWha appen?
Bare *Chan topics got deleted.Bare Me VS. Justin got deleted. I still refuse to believe the site was hacked though.

Guest Remy Lebeau
it might be because the site is cheap or something
ur sig is sickthe swagger was immense in that filmanywhoooothe site has been acting funny the last week

Guest Remy Lebeau
it might be because the site is cheap or something
ur sig is sickthe swagger was immense in that film
walter.jpg
do you have a problem?

Sorry to disapoint you man..Me & Stuart was doing some redesign work and took it down for a bit.Should have made a anoucement, but didnt get time to due to other ongoings etc...Apoligies