Disarming britain - FALLOUT

Afroman

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this programme said a lot. The girl though goes 'I don't date white guys'hmmmshoe on the other foot?
LOL I was lol'in... aint the girl mixed :blink: Boy some youts out there are heartless... u jack the boy for his shoes and end up shankin him... den throw the shoes away... wagwarn der? ffs

that mixrace chick is ugly boyyy.
people in this thread seem to overrate her alot
She isn't ugly still... you tryna tell me if you see her in a rave and she comes to talk to u ... u would pass that up coz shes ''ugly'' lmao stop lying... i guess you'd rather have dat stupid f*cking prick yatt initn what was with dat comment anyway... why were her friends callin her stupid f*cking prick??

this film was shot in my ends u know... alesbury estate, burges park, elephant n castle....
hol tite the ppl sayin it was shot in west.......... :rolleyes:
BAIT IT WAS SHOT IN UGLY AYLESBURY ESTATE.
Nope.Heygate Estate on the Walworth Road and Elephant & CastleNOT Aylesbury EstParts also shot on Westmoreland Road jus off Walw/Camberwell Road (the cafe and the road outside)

I thought it was alright. The interactions between the young people were good but the dialogue felt a bit off. Also, it felt a bit dated, like it could have been set in the 90s. I'm not sure why. I think someone posted earlier that the play was in 2002 so maybe that had something to do with it.