Disarming britain - FALLOUT

Afroman

It wasnt meant to be a Hollywood blockbuster it was just meant to be a visual representation of what really goes on. It served its purpose imo.I thought the main girl was niceee and the dynamics between her and her friend were really funny.The boy that killed Kwame was the best actor, very believable.Didnt quite get what was going on with the black officer, things were a bit confusing on that front, especially his infatuation of the main girl.Hopefully the writers of this and others keep plugging away writing more scripts and doing it on their terms instead for CH4 to come along and rescue. We def need an industry.
C/S to the fullest.

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with Tronics on the murderer acting well. You got that sense of desperation and anxiety from him pretty much perfectly.
Definetly.His got that evil face, his eyes especially. Does resemble Papoose a lil too. everyone complaining like this is meant 2 win oscars.Film served it's purpose.

When I heard the line 'We will go chase man in Barbados' is when i locked it off.It was cringeworthy tbh.
My sister was cursing when she heard that.I was just speechless. ''We'll go to Barbados...and chase man'', like it's some lifelong ambition, but she can chase alotta man looking away like that.

I agree with Tronics on the murderer acting well. You got that sense of desperation and anxiety from him pretty much perfectly.
Definetly.His got that evil face, his eyes especially. Does resemble Papoose a lil too. everyone complaining like this is meant 2 win oscars.Film served it's purpose.
Did it serve its purpose and if so what was the purpose this looked to me like any random episode of the Bill it didn't open my eyes up to anything i didn't already know and hasn't made me look at the whole thing any differently.it was more about the police investigation and the difficulties faced by black police officers than "life on the streets" or whatever else it was meant to be about

When I heard the line 'We will go chase man in Barbados' is when i locked it off.It was cringeworthy tbh.
My sister was cursing when she heard that.I was just speechless. ''We'll go to Barbados...and chase man'', like it's some lifelong ambition, but she can chase alotta man looking away like that.
lmao

show was alright served its purpose = that black men dont make good police officersi jokeyeah it was alright think they could of dealt with kwame's mum greif a bit more not just the killers and how it effected their life but then again its good to show the youth them the consequences of their actions

didnt even watch saw Hanncock instead (bigglez)i just figured it wud be 2 dumb black boys beefin over sum half skin tingthrow in a few bluds, brap braps and dizzee rascal tunes aswellwas i right
it was deeper than that stillThe breh (kwarme) was going out with a white girlthe lightty got jealous and tried move to him she got airedchatting crap to her man about how kwarme tried it with herlittle incident and boy got killed and trainers got taken

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

As far as one off drama go this was okay, don't know what you we're expecting tbh. Not feeling the paedo police man, the ugly darkskin chick (change the record) and the weak ending, but overall i enjoyed it. I'm not usually on lighties but the mixed race ting has a lot of potential.Dying at the Marlon harewood comment. Jeez!

didnt even watch saw Hanncock instead (bigglez)i just figured it wud be 2 dumb black boys beefin over sum half skin tingthrow in a few bluds, brap braps and dizzee rascal tunes aswellwas i right
it was deeper than that stillThe breh (kwarme) was going out with a white girlthe lightty got jealous and tried move to him she got airedchatting crap to her man about how kwarme tried it with herlittle incident and boy got killed and trainers got taken
i seehad to take the crep init

agree with mad vybez comment on how they should of stressed the mothers pain a bit more. i thought it was a good drama, good acting. emile looked very evil in some scenes. but what was with the policemans fascination with the girl, looked a bit pervy. overall 6/10