'i love you'

SPEAK NO EVIL

One Word is Too Often Profanedby Percy Bysshe Shelley One word is too often profaned For me to profane it; One feeling too falsely disdained For thee to disdain it; One hope is too like despair For prudence to smother; And pity from thee more dear Than that from another. I can give not what men call love; But wilt thou accept not The worship the heart lifts above And the heavens reject not, - The desire of the moth for the star, Of the night for the morrow, The devotion to something afar From the sphere of our sorrow?

yeh Byron was gangbang buddies with Shelly they would elope to italian islands with 14 and 15 year old girls they were f*ckin badmanduno who Gibran is thoughjust google both, Shelly >> Byron
i heard byron was on this incest ting. only thing is i dont know where to start so cud u recommend sutinkhalil gibran is a lebanese poet. his book the prophet is prob my favourite book of all time u should read it if ur into that spiritual philosophical ishhh, his writing style is rly simple tho so dont expect anything too deep

aight safe will check out that Lebanese guyerrByron...can't remember much from him reallyShelleyu wana readMask of anarchyHym to Intellectual BEautyA philosophical view of reformand Julien and Maddalopersonal favorite is Julien and Maddalo that sh*t had me gaspin at some points sick read

Guest David Braund
jus met the bitch at a festival n i'm takin her into a public f*ckin portable toilet to hav awkward piss stained sex n she's tryna drop that she f*ckin loves me hahamadnessactual madnesscan't lie tho i said it back :D
what else u gonna say 2 her wen u tryna bang her?lol

jus met the bitch at a festival n i'm takin her into a public f*ckin portable toilet to hav awkward piss stained sex n she's tryna drop that she f*ckin loves me hahamadnessactual madnesscan't lie tho i said it back :D
eggggggggggssssaaaactly

eggggggggggssssaaaactly
minor if u said it b4my crackhead said it after f*ck*ng. i just plainfaced and she looked at me and asked me 'does that scare u??' and i just said 'hell yes'. we were up all night so i asked her 'did u mean that' a few times thru the night and each time she was like yeah. its f*cked cos she's 8 yrs older than me. i need to find me some normal women tbh

one link try to say this on the first mash when i was doggyin it i jus pretend like i didnt hear then she squeeled it again like she was awaitin a response her headside got pushed in the pillow diagonal so her mouth was obstructed to make any thing other than muffled noise, she was one of those needy, pyscho, over emotional types that probably said it to everyman, only hit 2 times after

lolone girl dropped it to me while giving me head
thats alright tbhmy bitch could have had the common courtesy to do that, or better still say it while letting me buss on her face, but no she had to do it at the very moment when i was disgusted by the sight of her
indeed

I swear chicks choose the wrong f*ck*ng moments to drop this.How you gonna say "Marlon, I love you" when im in THE f*ck*ng MOMENT OF CLARITY.f*ck OFF.A SIMPLE ACCIDENTAL PHYSICAL CONTACT WILL GET ME VEX, LETALONE TOUCHY FEELY BULLSHIT.
That's the kinda time where you're reacting by instint as well. One of them where she could get a "Shut the f*ck up and get out" before you realise your mouth is even moving.

__________>>> MoCinfact ... premature ejaculation >>> MoC >>>> MoC 3 mins into sex
Moment of clarity is worse when you're rushed or pressure as well. Like if you're late for something or someone's gonna come home and catch you soon. Coz you wanna hint that it's time to duck out but you're not subtle.I remember one chick getting pretty upset coz I got dressed too fast. "Why don't you just throw your clothes out the window and get dressed on the way home!?"I didn't even care, couldn't muster up an apology till I got home.