Hottest Current Riddims Thread

Numero001

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">Rain Forest RiddimBeat is so cold
Good good. 90s sounding with a hint of hidden menace.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Feeling the Good Life now. I'm late, yes. Wasnt feeling it for the longest.Who rates Changes?Its another one of those Don culture riddims, but I am feeling it. The Tarrus, Gentleman and Jah Cure are big! Jah Cure's gonna make a big impression on this year you know. He's got some tunes this year

Feeling the Good Life now. I'm late, yes. Wasnt feeling it for the longest.
Riddim is too much, been listening to it, had it as ringtone etc for how long now. Then only this week did it just REALLY hit me HOW serious it is.Serani's version has actually managed to top Vybz now for me as well.The drop..."Badmind pussyole mek me tell yuh DIS";lk;lk;po';olk.kl

Agreed, one of the few riddims where there seemed to have been quality control on who they let ride it./ I KNOW THIS ISN'T A RIDDIM but GAPPY RANKS STINKIN RICH is actually doing it right now.Tune is bad.
up it
Can only find a dub on youtube, i'll come with the proper ting later.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">Dub don't do the real ting justice AT ALL.

Riddim is too much, been listening to it, had it as ringtone etc for how long now. Then only this week did it just REALLY hit me HOW serious it is.Serani's version has actually managed to top Vybz now for me as well.The drop..."Badmind pussyole mek me tell yuh DIS";lk;lk;po';olk.kl
Nah man, the Vegas by farrrrrr.Apparently the Vegas is getting the most forwards in JA as well

Nah man, the Vegas by farrrrrr.Apparently the Vegas is getting the most forwards in JA as well
Yeah, the Vegas is what got me into it. Biggest tune@ Roy, no idea fam