Hottest Current Riddims Thread

Numero001

numero i (and other on top djs) played that riddim about 3-5 months ago for a few weeks... but its old now so dont play it!
Yeah I know its old, from like Feb times after I researched but thats not the point. People still play Look Gal and Unfinished Business [Ching Ching Ching] Every day [Ching Ching Ching] so why cant they do the same for good culture riddims?"But its old now," what kinda statement is that? This is why I cuss most DJs. Its a shame I cant play music else my show would be second best to Rodigan, dat me ah mek yuh know
if im totally honest, culture aint making it at the moment. In recent yrs, the only time culture really blew was 2004 when Drop Leaf/Hard Times/Seasons etc dropped-- Producers need to get back to that.And i havent play Unfinished Business or Look Gyal for a couple months-- If you listened to my show, i only play fresh riddims or back in the day riddims- Playing the biggest tunes is for when your in a club, radio is about educating the listeners about what is new out thereE.g. When Heart Strings first buss, i liked it. Played numerous pieces for a few weeks straight-- but i moved on once that got stale.Why dont you take the step into Djing Numero? Not naming Names but lots of DJ's dont even use CD's anymore, its just a straight laptop & Hard drive ting-- and i know your loaded wid tunes

I think culture has been alright these past couple years. There are enough riddims around: Journey, Rub-A-Dub, Heartstrings (although that mainly features Dancehall artists), Secrets, Far Away... maybe not on par with the ones you mentioned but I think Dancehall is in a much better state than it was around the times of Drop Leaf and Seasons, plus that was when the music took a new direction in sound and a lot of new artists dropped.I havent had the time to put my hand to it, in all honesty. I keep saying I will do, so maybe one day.

mavado merked beauty and the beast " your mumma think you're coming home, but you're not " but yeh, elephant man did well on both of them, dass wt i like 2 hear.best riddim of da year. i fink its more like military riddim than mission still

Mavado bad, but Donia 'arrrrd!!!From the 1st verse:"When badman at it,We nuh bring machete, ya fagget [faggot]Mi rise gun from St. Elizabet'...Ketch dema heng [hang] out like clothes inna closet3 piece each inna head you ah getClap it pon a budgetYou hungry fi bullit, nyam it like a nuggetWho nuh get, get 21 piece like a bucket!"2nd verse:"And me tell di p*ssy dem seh dem nuh fi gi mi anedda chat,Dem gimme anedda chat, me gi dem anedda shot"f*ck*ng murdered itCartel is ok, difference between him and 'Vado is evident. He cant control a riddim like VadoNot feeling Beauty yet, but Beast is exactly that

im nt feelin godfather at original tempo but when djs play it faster it sounds decent. munga's my favourite on that 1feelin sand fly and sky daggering riddimsand 09 riddim , culture wise. morgan heritage, anthony cruz, lutan fyah sound big on dat 1. and surprisingly, beenie man. forever riddim... ok beat, no real impressive songs for me. tony matterhorn made me laugh on big league riddim. munga's song was da biggest for me tho.

Bruv, the whole scene is a shambles. They need some organisation and discipline."Call back" is the most overused phrase by them. The way I wouldnt be surprised if they use please call me's
yeah.. "link me pon 876..." is what i seem to be getting alot of. f*ck sake, do these ppl not know about email.

Bruv, the whole scene is a shambles. They need some organisation and discipline."Call back" is the most overused phrase by them. The way I wouldnt be surprised if they use please call me's
yeah.. "link me pon 876..." is what i seem to be getting alot of. f*ck sake, do these ppl not know about email.
That's a next ting. They're so unpro it's beyond a joke

Any new Stephen McGregor riddims? I'm searching through this/last months downloads and all I've found is one "KONSCIOUS - TROD IT - PROD BY ASAFA POWELL - MUSIC BY STEPHEN MCGREGOR" tune sounds good but it's some conscious reggae vibe, I'm looking for some grimey dancehall.Oh yeah, I'm probably late but Croaking Lizard Riddim is over sick.

• 3 weeks later...
Clean Sweep Riddim... bare artists on it!! about 20 pieces!sick sick sick
u dun kno this riddem is doin it right now
yeh, feeling Assassin on it. got about 3 pieces!Also, gyallis riddim right now is making moves!Ding Dong will no longer be a 1 hit wonder, will be the biggest tune over Xmas, trussssss