6 POINTS IN YOUR FIRST YEAR OF DRIVING!!!

dj ryda

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was me till last week still..FAM.. There's no discretion. How you going to appeal when there's no court appearance. Its an automatic ting..Well least with me it was.
u jus gotta be stubbornphone em up demandin to see the picturethen when u get it jus deny its uswot my dad doesgot away with a couple already....goin 2 court next week over a next 1but yh baaaaare ppl gettin 6 points b4 their 1st year its not even funny there's gonna be no drivers about soon

i'm so pissed this morning...i got a letter sayin i did 36mph in a 30mph zone...gotta fill out the details about who it was that drove...god i f*ckin hope i dont get banned, 1st speeding thing i've got tho, so i'm hopin i can do that course thing or just get 3 points/fine
u gotta b goin 35 to get flashedand u gotta b doin 38 or less to be considerd for a speed awareness course so you should be fine

This was me till last week still..FAM.. There's no discretion. How you going to appeal when there's no court appearance. Its an automatic ting..Well least with me it was.
u jus gotta be stubbornphone em up demandin to see the picturethen when u get it jus deny its uswot my dad doesgot away with a couple already....goin 2 court next week over a next 1but yh baaaaare ppl gettin 6 points b4 their 1st year its not even funny there's gonna be no drivers about soon
seriousmy first 2 offences were within a month of each other and come september i would of been on the road legit for a year but now i am actually gonna do my best not to speed, txt, drink drive

i'm so pissed this morning...i got a letter sayin i did 36mph in a 30mph zone...gotta fill out the details about who it was that drove...god i f*ckin hope i dont get banned, 1st speeding thing i've got tho, so i'm hopin i can do that course thing or just get 3 points/fine
u gotta b goin 35 to get flashedand u gotta b doin 38 or less to be considerd for a speed awareness course so you should be fine
serious? do u know if they always offer the awareness thing?

Ulot need to mind out tho... as im sure theres bare ducktales in here from non-drivers.They've cotton on to the 'denying driving the car at the time of incident' ting.Yeah that was the getout clause a year back or so (if done correctly)... but that was due to lack of staffing, so the administrations werent getting done... which is why you would receive the letter, appeal, and more then likely not hear a peep out of them again.But bare in mind this prevention was brought to local authorities attention at the start of this year... so i'm pretty sure most of these councils have their sh*t in order now... or what you'll notice now is some cameras are out of action now (hooray!), probably to control the workload.But at the end of the day it's your choice...me personally I'm not taking them risks anymore.. so if keeping my licence and whip means driving a little less reckless...I'll do just that.but if someones received a NIP recently and used the aformentioned getout clause and it worked...i'd like to know.Disclaimer: Im not condoning breaking the law or discouraging it, im merely speaking on the experences i've seen or heard. ;)

serious? do u know if they always offer the awareness thing?
not sure but i'd say you have a good chancelike i said u gotta go 35 to get flashed so 36mph you should deffo get let off, if you dont then go court over it they will review it tho stil like wen i got flashed i was doin 38mph at suttin to 2 in the mornin every1 knows your bound to speed a little at them times wid no1 on the road

my car got caught on chester road. :(
driving down chester road, windows down >>_____i'm points free for the minute...
lol u gotta lov chester rddoes stretford rd have speed cameras, isit 40mph down there or 30mph ?

my mate got his 2nd 3 point speeding fine the other week. Been summoned to court with the possibility of a ban and having to re-take his driving test lol.Pissed tbh.
he musta bin flooring it
38mph & 39mph. lol @ my other mate tho...was with him earlier in the day and he was like yeah i do 40 past them and dont get flashed, then he drops me off and was driving home and i get a call...Just got flashed doing 40 :( LOL.

Guest LOGers
driving down chester road, windows down >>_____i'm points free for the minute...
lol u gotta lov chester rddoes stretford rd have speed cameras, isit 40mph down there or 30mph ?
think its 30, can't remember, haven't been whippin it in Manchester for the longest.

i have nearly every road in south manni on lockersi no where all the camera's are and which ones dont work, but i was in stockport when i get flashed there some rich ends full of boy and girl racers so there bound to work lol plus i dont no the area well and where the camera's are, am gonna start usin ma sat nav more tho coz that warns me wen am speeding and if there's a cam commin up

Ryda are there any cameras on stretford road cos all the cars seem to be going more than 30mph i was lookin at a sat nav last night, what a great invention it is, i saw the speed camera option on it, i so need to borrow that sat nav for like a few years lol

No wonder the cars go zooming down there really fast thenu have all the roads on lock do u ? ............ lol * notes down *its gonna be well weird driving out and about in manc again, it will be like the good ol days but this time , i will actually be a legal driver lol

lol if you get caught by a speed camera you have failed.Only excuse for a speeding ticket is if its one of them unmarked cars, or if you have speed traps with coppers hiding behind trees with guns.Speed Cameras are so f*ck*ng visible its ridiculous.I've been flashed 10's of times. Only ever received 1 letter, and it came a month later, so I said because they hadn't issued the NIP within 14 days of the dated offense, it was invalid. Got a letter back saying my appeal was accepted on a technicality. :Y:

automatic cars sh*t all over manual carswhats the f*ckin point in them
:arrow:

lol am off road for abit mesome pakistani drove into me on saturdayma uncle says they will write off ma car! not arsed its a sh*t car anyway lol so am back to bike riding until i get ma money from my insurance to buy a new car
lol shame, what car was it ?back to bikes and buses for u then, oh how u must be loving that lol

lol if you get caught by a speed camera you have failed.Only excuse for a speeding ticket is if its one of them unmarked cars, or if you have speed traps with coppers hiding behind trees with guns.Speed Cameras are so f*ck*ng visible its ridiculous.I've been flashed 10's of times. Only ever received 1 letter, and it came a month later, so I said because they hadn't issued the NIP within 14 days of the dated offense, it was invalid. Got a letter back saying my appeal was accepted on a technicality. :Y:
automatic cars sh*t all over manual carswhats the f*ckin point in them
:arrow:
happend to me my first time stil

lol am off road for abit mesome pakistani drove into me on saturdayma uncle says they will write off ma car! not arsed its a sh*t car anyway lol so am back to bike riding until i get ma money from my insurance to buy a new car
lol shame, what car was it ?back to bikes and buses for u then, oh how u must be loving that lol
i got a 93 honda civic ders a pic of it on ma myspace, am gonna take it down n put the damaged pic up wen i can find the f*ckin camera lead lol but yeh back 2 bikes and busses, i aint bin on a bus yet i jus bin riding 2 work down the canal in dis shitty weather