Trident - Mobile

kurious

i swear they are effing upppl telling me my fone isnt ringing when they are calling, its just silent till the person answersand then, believe i was calling my freind and i could hear her ringtone instead of actual ringingi hope it crashes and we get free calls like the good old daysat least just 4 a cuple hours whilst boydem sort out their new taps

Guest WAVE MACHINE
i swear they are effing upppl telling me my fone isnt ringing when they are calling, its just silent till the person answersand then, believe i was calling my freind and i could hear her ringtone instead of actual ringingi hope it crashes and we get free calls like the good old daysat least just 4 a cuple hours whilst boydem sort out their new taps
some phones do that.

some phones do that.
N95

some phones do that.
N95
Does it do that? I got that but the 8gb one.I wanna witness this.

im not a d*ckheadi KNOW sum fones do that, my dad has slim shady my bandim talking HER ringtone, like the 1 she has set 4 me, wernt doing that until recent when all this silence sh*t started happening and about reply 2 cola like say my names wiley on sum war dubget out of it

• 1 month later...