out of food, need to go hunting

Mister Man

you know them times when you have to l's to link...i know the goal drought happens to people during out period of the year and my goal drought in in...i feel like some emile heskey..not that like i dont have chicks on the line but its not going anywhere...plus i aint beat for 3 weeks..usually i covered in this department but not atm.i need to start pulling my socks up...any people had exprience on this

lol all the links are getting locked off if im honest im weird like thatil entertain our court and jest 4 a while and then itl cum to the point where i realise its going nowhere, stagnent, stuck in neutralat least in my mindso it means none 2 me, pointless to continueand they feel me get cold and realise they arnt the 1i find myself alone again, and a lot happier in a more reflective mindsetx links = dead weight gonebut they always call agen and im like why?round round rpund we go....

lol all the links are getting locked off if im honest im weird like thatil entertain our court and jest 4 a while and then itl cum to the point where i realise its going nowhere, stagnent, stuck in neutralat least in my mindso it means none 2 me, pointless to continueand they feel me get cold and realise they arnt the 1i find myself alone again, and a lot happier in a more reflective mindsetx links = dead weight gonebut they always call agen and im like why?round round round we go....
- this song came into mind

lol all the links are getting locked off if im honest im weird like thatil entertain our court and jest 4 a while and then itl cum to the point where i realise its going nowhere, stagnent, stuck in neutralat least in my mindso it means none 2 me, pointless to continueand they feel me get cold and realise they arnt the 1i find myself alone again, and a lot happier in a more reflective mindsetx links = dead weight gonebut they always call agen and im like why?round round rpund we go....
Hous T, aint checked for her since that last time,