Rex and Nicole *LF The Argument video*

Francis Coquelin

I haven't watched this yet but i think prior to this argument nicole must have baited something he did to her in the outside world to the house which he didnt like and thats what led to this.Part 1 Part 2 part 3 part 4 the way they were hyping rex on digitalspy you'd think he gave her one on the jaw, so it should be good

I DONT WANT REX TO WIN EVERhe should be there to the endbut lol at him winning, whats the point of wanting some one whose already rich to win, pfft, from the lifestyle he lives, and how he is unsatisfied with his life, of money and getting what he wantsgetting a another 100 k might actually destory himhe will end up this fat lonely man, depressed, alone and unfull filled in life, wearing a crown and sitting in a jacuzzi re watching old clips of himself in big brotheruntill he ends up looking like Henry the 8th and refering to himself in third person and dies of a massive heart attack

this is why i dont like these kinda chickswasted.Rex is just as wasted to go with her.I was rating him so much... he was the character Assassin of this big bro and his chick made him swag, boring and tender.I would rather see Mohammed win now.Darnell to win anyway. If he gets some poonki off sarah, he's coming out as champion.

I haven't watched the vid but if it's the one from last nights ep then I've heard it (I couldn't be bothered to watch it). I really didn't want this girl to go in the house (like it weren't boring enough as it is).She's dumb, just cos he kept on talking about how much he missed her didn't mean he actually wanted her in the house with him.

Still theres something wrong with giving some rich guy more pits like having a steak and having the choice of giving it to a fat Middle class American kid or a starving african kidAlso if u want Rex to become a Fat Ginger Henry the 8th, former prom queen character keep wishing him to win IT SHALL BE THE DEATH OF HIM THE DEATH I SAYin other news sarah is a horrible fat nosed skank who is totally using Darnell to make sure she gets to the final

Tbh At the end of the day the show is not about a persons background its about how they are perceived by the public. and up until recently Rex was ice. Rex is doing what the public like. Mohammed is anything, Sarah is anything, Dale is anything, Rachael is anything etc. You see where i'm going yh. So when the chances are slim the few favs are blatent and the public see it that way.But yh thats my 2 pence and we can agree to disagree :)Good day