how does a man validate himself as a man?

Grafter

Topic deviated on a next one. I remember sayin. As long as he is present in all aspects of family life. I will submit. His word is final. I will speak. If he doesnt listen he doesnt listen. Because his word stands. my man is head of the house.
oh okayvery traditionalwell if u can make it work init

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SUBMISSIONlike a SUBMARINEi thinklol LOG has her life mapped out neatly in her own mindset i think and explaining certain things that has taken UR personal life experiences to come to such conclusions is very hard esp wen it dosent relate to others perceptions.

I BELIEVE IN EQUALIDY IN A RELATSHIP THATS WHY THEY CALL IT A PARDNERSHIPBUT LOOK AT A PARDNERSHIP SUCH AS THE WET BANDITS OR DUMB AND DUMBERTHERE WILL BE DOMINANCE IN SOME ASPECTS BY EACH INDIVIDUALIN THIS WAY EACH SEPERATE INDIVIDUAL BRINGS SUMTHING TO THE TABLE WER THEY SUPERCEDE THE AUTHORIDAY OF THE OTHERIN THIS WAY THE WORLD IS ABLE TO KEEP TURNING AND THE UNIVERSE IS BALANCED BY THE COMBINED POWERS OF THE FORCE,BRIGHTSIDE AND DARKSIDESO FEW TAKE TIME TO NOTICE THAT THE FORCE IS CONSTANTLY SURROUNDING US STRIVING TO BE MAINTAINED IN EQUILIBRIUM AS WE SPEAKSO MANY TAKE THE FORCE FOR GRANTED BUT TRUST IT IS THERE,AND SO ARE WE,SPINNING LIKE A RELENTLESS ACCIDENT,THROUGH THIS SPACIOUS TORNADO,BLANKETED BY CHAOS,EACH ONE OF US ANCHORED TO A HAPLESS OBLIVIONALSOIT CAME TO MY ATTN DURING A STUDY OF HUMANS THAT THEY WER CHEMICAL BEINGS,ABLE TO BE STUDIED WITH SCIENCESIT WAS OCCURING TO ME THAT THER IS NO SET FORMULAE FOR DOMINANCE AND SUBMISSION IN A RSHIP,THE SUCCESS IS DEPENDENT ON THE CHEMICALS WITHIN THE INDIVIDUALS AND THE REACTION PRODUCED WEN THEY ARE COMBINED.DURING THIS TIME I HEARD A THESIS BY A CONGLOMERATE CALLED THE BEATLES,WERE THEY WERE ABLE TO CONCLUDE THAT ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE,THIS WUD BE A CONCURRENT THEOREM BY MY CALCULATIONS AT THE TIME ,IF THIS WAS MUTUALLY EXPERIENCED THE REACTION HAS HAVING HAD OF ALREADY OF TAKEN PLACE AND THE ROLES,HOWEVER THEY ARE DEFINED ARE THEN FORMED AS A RAMSHACKLE CABIN TO HOUSE THIS NEW COMPOUND,PERHAPS TO BE IRONED OUT AND REDEFINED OVER THE COURSE OF TIME,DEPENDING ON EXTERNAL VARIANTS SUCH AS JOBLESSNESS.THIS IS TO SAY THAT SUCCESS IS TO ABLE TO BE FOUND BY HOWEVER MEANS,IF A PERSON IS PARTICULARLY SUBMISSIVE THEY WILL COMBINE WITH A NEEDY DOMINATOR AND ALL WILL BE BLESSED DEPENDING ON EXTERNAL VARIANTS SUCH AS A HIDEOUS CARCRASH WHICH LEAVES THE DOMINATOR/TRIX SEVERELY DISFIGURED,AND IN TURN,WHOLLY DEPENDANT ON THE OTHERAND SO WE BEAT ON,BOATS AGAINST THE CURRENT,BOURNE BACK CEASELESSLY INTO THE PAST

Topic deviated on a next one. I remember sayin. As long as he is present in all aspects of family life. I will submit. His word is final. I will speak. If he doesnt listen he doesnt listen. Because his word stands. my man is head of the house.
i get what you meanbut i think in reality, if you get the man you want, then it won't work out as completely sub/domi remember you saying that you wanted a man who was reasonable and that as long as hes reasonable it will workan if hes reasonable then he will listen to what you have to say and take it on board so you'll still get to have your say and it'll probably affect his decisionstbh thats how a lot of relationships are if the man is the aplha male type and the woman is not on wearing the pants, the man has the final say but the woman can still contribute and most likely he'll take that on board, but if they disagree then his word will prevail, well thats how mine is anywaywhen i think of a completely sub/dom relationshipi think of eddie murphy in raw when he was telling the story of his friend with the oriental wifeand when he asked her a question she looked at her husband and he said 'you may speak'that to me is a woman who is completely submissive