Been hacked..

Necksta

How did it happen Necksta?Someone with a vendetta or was it something we should know about? A phish-page or something?and according to my MSN plus your last online apperance on your nahblud file was 4th September at 1.32am
Probably a keylogger, 90% of my MSN contacts don't even know what a keylogger is let alone be able to hack.And safe for that, if you get any links from my name don't click them.

How did it happen Necksta?Someone with a vendetta or was it something we should know about? A phish-page or something?and according to my MSN plus your last online apperance on your nahblud file was 4th September at 1.32am
Probably a keylogger, 90% of my MSN contacts don't even know what a keylogger is let alone be able to hack.And safe for that, if you get any links from my name don't click them.
edit

It was from eBay still.. and the guy passed me a tracking number as it's special delivery.Went to check Royal Mail, and it said I can't track it till it's been delivered.I got the tracking number last monday, guy is trying it init?Edit: Also phoned my depot, they ain't got sh*t for me.Emailed the bredda and he saying it's still in transit?

same ting happened to me couple of months back. But it was my hotmail and ebay a/c.got ebay back but the hotmail one was long, was asking me BAREE nuts questions, so I've just longed it out. Gonna get it back tommorow f*ck it. Went from like 100 contacts to about 6. And yeah about your situation... Let me get this right, how can they say you only track, WHEN ITS BEEN DELIVERED? lol what kinda backwards sh*t is that bruv?tbh I would be semi screwing. Just wait until monday init. Ask him what address he sent it to.