Official Job Vacancies Thread

zeezee

Post Office - Financial Advisorish Positionhttp://www.postoffice.co.uk/portal/po/jump...mpaignid=PR0058Available all over the country.Anyone want in? I know some of the guy's that are recruiting. I probably won't big you up unless I generally think you can string a sentence together (discount 95% of the people on this forum)
I started applying for that position. It is so long. Have to answer bare sh*t all in one go before you can even save your application.On a sidenote, I'm getting sic of hearing the word tax fam LOLThis stuff is real interesting, but is tax really don't prominent in everything you do as a financial advisor.
Lol trust me, if you keep going with this financial thing your gonna end up calling your kids "Tax" and "Interest"I had a look through it and I know what you mean. It's so much easier to just do a covering letter and attach a CV, it's overally long filling out all that irrelevant garbage. I suppose it sorts out the people who aint really that bothered!

Apparently there's 20 warehouse jobs in canning town right now.All for the same company.BUTYou need to have a years experience (f*ck knows why, anyone can f*ck*ng load and unload a truck, etc)its on reedi've applied, but i lost my 'warehouse jobs' cv, so i sent them my admin one, pissed

didnt get da ting cuz some else was more 'experienced' <_<
Sorry to hear that.You probably need to gas more on your cv. Say you helped an uncle out at his office over summer or did work experience at somewhere like Mk One and worked there over the summer.

http://www.bdstadia.co.uk/application/Job for a football match day, Chelsea and spurs the only london teams all the rest midlands and up north teams£7 a hour. 6 hoursBetting Cashier
did the chelsea ting a couple of years ago on the side, its decent free food+drink, monies is decent, if your on it u can nab from the till too and if ur kiosk/bar/section finishes early you can watch second half or duck home. would recommend!

Walked out of my job yesterday, COULD NOT HANDLE ANOTHER SECOND OF IT.My boy was switching cos he needs the hours and they parred him for a week, yet I got full time hoursBUTThis job is literally making man wanna shoot someone, making my brain die, it's just making me stupid I swearand then I see posh looking people, in their mid-20s who look like they work in the city or at least used to, come in for interviews to do this same job as me, made things even harderbut boy the call centre thing is not about it at allstyled it nicely, so that if it comes down to it and i'm actually starving or struggling to pay my debts, I can go backbut for nowI shall concentrate on a different route.

Walked out of my job yesterday, COULD NOT HANDLE ANOTHER SECOND OF IT.My boy was switching cos he needs the hours and they parred him for a week, yet I got full time hoursBUTThis job is literally making man wanna shoot someone, making my brain die, it's just making me stupid I swearand then I see posh looking people, in their mid-20s who look like they work in the city or at least used to, come in for interviews to do this same job as me, made things even harderbut boy the call centre thing is not about it at allstyled it nicely, so that if it comes down to it and i'm actually starving or struggling to pay my debts, I can go backbut for nowI shall concentrate on a different route.
Seriously yeh, it can't be that bad. You're not working in some coal mine not knowing if you're going to survive the day. I could sit here and name numerous jobs that alot worst than what you do. Seriously what you need to do is focus on the aspects you enjoy in your job and try to get all the crap things done first so your not think about doing them all day and making you have a negative mind set.Another major point. DO NOT LEAVE YOUR JOB UNTIL YOU FIND ANOTHER ONE. It's difficult enough as it is to get another job and it's 5 times harder if you're not currently in employment. Do yourself a favour, brave it out for a few more weeks, find another job and then you'll have the satisfaction of handing in your notice knowing full well you're going into something better and you'll have the last laugh!

Should I attach cvs to e-mails or just include it within the actual email im wodering if people sometimes cant be arsed to open it or if my vista version of my cv is not compatible with xp pcs.
You do know that in Vista you can save your Word document as a 97-2003 document yeah?

Seriously yeh, it can't be that bad. You're not working in some coal mine not knowing if you're going to survive the day. I could sit here and name numerous jobs that alot worst than what you do. Seriously what you need to do is focus on the aspects you enjoy in your job and try to get all the crap things done first so your not think about doing them all day and making you have a negative mind set.Another major point. DO NOT LEAVE YOUR JOB UNTIL YOU FIND ANOTHER ONE. It's difficult enough as it is to get another job and it's 5 times harder if you're not currently in employment. Do yourself a favour, brave it out for a few more weeks, find another job and then you'll have the satisfaction of handing in your notice knowing full well you're going into something better and you'll have the last laugh!
some spoilt prick

Should I attach cvs to e-mails or just include it within the actual email im wodering if people sometimes cant be arsed to open it or if my vista version of my cv is not compatible with xp pcs.
You do know that in Vista you can save your Word document as a 97-2003 document yeah?
Oh I have done this.lol im just getting air then