Anyone looking to buy a car?

The Drama

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The car, is much like the current ownergot so much f*ck*ng mileage on it, everyones had a ride
ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhnot interested in the thread but this caught my eye..such blunt excercusion right there...
lol at the spelling its execution. dnt worry luv just dnt let me catch u spelling like that again

The car, is much like the current ownergot so much f*ck*ng mileage on it, everyones had a ride
ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhnot interested in the thread but this caught my eye..such blunt excercusion right there...
Don't care what he said above me, this is unacceptable!! People can bly the incorrect spelling of the word weird but what the f*ck have you written!?Read it out loud. Now think about how old you are. Read it again. What do you think?

Don't care what he said above me, this is unacceptable!! People can bly the incorrect spelling of the word weird but what the f*ck have you written!?Read it out loud. Now think about how old you are. Read it again. What do you think?
I don't actually care. I looked at it & thought 'my bad' grade me mr & see if it goes down on my degree