My new diet...

Uncle Larry

I'm sorting out my diet as well as I'm trying to put on weight and build muscle.Drifterman, when you say sandwiches, do you mean like one because I get hungry and need ot eat big portions more times than not which is where I have a problem with eating a proper meal regularly. Not enough time in the day.Got the protein on lock. Chicken and fish alternating per week and got whey protein supplements. That's another thing. How often should I take a protein shake? I was taking 2 a day before. One between morning and midday, and one between evening and bed.I'm kinda excited. Looking forward to that discipline.
One sandwich, aka two slices of bread.If you get hungry during meals eat some nuts ( a handfull, not a packet).You want to eat about 5-6 times a day with smaller meals, instead of big dinners and lunches.Protein shake is to be taken 2 times a day, one in the morning and one post workout.
Safe.Are the in between snacks counted as one of the 5-6 meals? I generally eat alot still so I don't know if I can hold out sometimes till I get home with my belly surviving on snacks. I'm trying to put on weight still.
my diet:Meal 1: Bran flakes + protein shake. OR 3 egg whites + beans.Meal 2: 2 chicken breast + whole grain rice.Some nuts inbetween these two...Meal 3: Protein Bar + Nuts.Meal 4: Steamed vegetable + grilled fish (salmon is my favourite). (the steamed veg helps you absorb the protein quicker and thus speed up the muscle building process). I have this post workout, like straight after instead of my shake...Meal 5: Protein shake before bed. If I my body is hungry it will target muscle before fat so this will help combat that.All of this is on top of 2+ litres of water a day.vIf I get hungry between meals I will eat some dry roasted peanuts, pumpkin seeds, anything tbh. Have some fruit in there too.

Don't have a bike. I was going to take a shake with me but it said on the container that it needs to be consumed 20 minutes after it's made so I never ever took one with me. You reckon it would be cool to just make it, do my workout and come back to it after?

Don't have a bike. I was going to take a shake with me but it said on the container that it needs to be consumed 20 minutes after it's made so I never ever took one with me. You reckon it would be cool to just make it, do my workout and come back to it after?
I've always ignored this, i mix mine before i go and take it with me