Official US 2008 Presidential Elections Topic...

Guest Flava Dave

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep I'm happy for the sole reason that he's black. Theres no point trying to mask it. I WANTED HIM TO WIN BECAUSE HE WAS BLACK.god damn it feels good. Many teachers, police officers and even politicians have been elected into high positions of power. But even this time in 2006 NO ONE would have thought this was gonna happen. LOLOLOLOL @ RACISTS PEOPLE ACROSS THE WORLDLOLOLOLOL @ THE KKKLOLOLOLOL @ THE BNP AND NFLOLOLOLOL @ ME BEING 40% MORE MOTIVATED AND I'M NOW GOING TO TAKE OVER MY COMPANYDISCLAIMER-: him being black was 98% of the reason, his agenda was the other 2%DISCLAIMER ii -: im not racist and the above is a joke that cant be used against me by my employers.
Them ones there...Hueybobby.jpg
correct, and 359671.jpg

lets see what changes he makes. hopefully he'll be better than the rest.no point in wanting him to win 'cos "he's black", but when sh*t hits the fan those saaaaaaame people would be like "arrrgh, black people man!"lets just see :)[HE CAN'T SEE THIS BUT] CONGRATS PRESIDENT BARACK!and llow them bets on his life. that sh*t aint funny....

What streets said except the taking over company part coz I have my own to run.I can't even describe how HIGH I'M FEELING. In 2002 I made a track called 'In my lifetime', in it as asked questions as 'Will they ever be a black president running the USA OR UK? hoping for a day such as this. . .WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!RUN THE BLOODCLART TRACK DJ

LOL @ No Sunshine and Black (on the outside MAYBE) AntDont even need to quote, just know that both of you are ignorant to the real world slash live in an idealistic one. If you cant see why they mention he is black @ white on the inside Ant or really believe that it was greater for Irish when JFK won, you are clearly deluded

Guest LucaPiano

Take more money of the rich americans and give it to the poverty stricken black communities in the world, more about giving money indirectley rather then " yeah we got money from the rich but we will put it in the health service which will benifit you " BITCH im healthy, give me dat damn mother f*ck*ng money directly into my bank so i can build future for my kids, aint no buying drugs no more

Take more money of the rich americans and give it to the poverty stricken black communities in the world, more about giving money indirectley rather then " yeah we got money from the rich but we will put it in the health service which will benifit you " BITCH im healthy, give me dat damn mother f*ck*ng money directly into my bank so i can build future for my kids, aint no buying drugs no more
:confused:

yep I'm happy for the sole reason that he's black. Theres no point trying to mask it. I WANTED HIM TO WIN BECAUSE HE WAS BLACK.god damn it feels good. Many teachers, police officers and even politicians have been elected into high positions of power. But even this time in 2006 NO ONE would have thought this was gonna happen. LOLOLOLOL @ RACISTS PEOPLE ACROSS THE WORLDLOLOLOLOL @ THE KKKLOLOLOLOL @ THE BNP AND NFLOLOLOLOL @ ME BEING 40% MORE MOTIVATED AND I'M NOW GOING TO TAKE OVER MY COMPANYDISCLAIMER-: him being black was 98% of the reason, his agenda was the other 2%DISCLAIMER ii -: im not racist and the above is a joke that cant be used against me by my employers.
ahahaha so ture

This is one of those occasions where trying to be cynical or play devil's advocate just for the sake of doing so, and looking 'cool' on a forum will make you like an ass...Barack Obama is the President Elect of a country, where not even 50 years ago, Black people still suffered from Jim Crow. There are Black people in the States who LIVED that sh*t.Like I said, the effect trancends the official sh*t i.e. policies....

thing is yea, people love to blame their lack of skill and underachievement on anything and anyone other than themselvesso Obama won... now go and try and get a job ur under qualified for and see if he helps.people love to take other ppl's achievements as their own, yea its a historic moment lets celebrate that, but if ur supporting man jus coz he's black then u shud b stabbed in ur forehead coz that sh*t dont dance.Obama had my support coz clearly man was head and shoulders above McCain especially on the economy n tbh a vote for McCain is a vote for Palin coz if he'd won he'd prob get a heart attack on the stage n Palin is just a retard squared.colour has never held me back, and i'm happy at this historic day, but please lets not chat sh*t
Youre young, how can your colour have ever held you back?Most of your talk is out of ignorance, remember that.

LOL @ No Sunshine and Black (on the outside MAYBE) AntDont even need to quote, just know that both of you are ignorant to the real world slash live in an idealistic one. If you cant see why they mention he is black @ white on the inside Ant or really believe that it was greater for Irish when JFK won, you are clearly deluded
what!!??!!so u have a problem coz i mentioned theres more to him than being blacki didnt even say anything about JFK

what!!??!!so u have a problem coz i mentioned theres more to him than being blacki didnt even say anything about JFK
If what you was getting at is theres more to him than being black as opposed to your usual "He is just human, skin colour means nothing to people in 08" speech then cool.Oh sh*t, I was meant to write @ No Sunshine for the second bit

thing is yea, people love to blame their lack of skill and underachievement on anything and anyone other than themselvesso Obama won... now go and try and get a job ur under qualified for and see if he helps.people love to take other ppl's achievements as their own, yea its a historic moment lets celebrate that, but if ur supporting man jus coz he's black then u shud b stabbed in ur forehead coz that sh*t dont dance.Obama had my support coz clearly man was head and shoulders above McCain especially on the economy n tbh a vote for McCain is a vote for Palin coz if he'd won he'd prob get a heart attack on the stage n Palin is just a retard squared.colour has never held me back, and i'm happy at this historic day, but please lets not chat sh*t
Youre young, how can your colour have ever held you back?Most of your talk is out of ignorance, remember that.
I'm sure it's still happening tho hush hush & not in the same raggo ways when say I was growing up. But yeah, fundamentally colour doesn't hold back black people who want to be successful. If your on making serious moves, you stand a better chance of succeeding in recent times than ever before.Then again I've always believed if your desires to be successful/great is strong & you back it with hard work, you can make it regardless of any adversity you may face.

If what you was getting at is theres more to him than being black as opposed to your usual "He is just human, skin colour means nothing to people in 08" speech then cool.Oh sh*t, I was meant to write @ No Sunshine for the second bit
smh...

FFS, fox news don't give upclaiming black panthers were intimidating voters
:lol: Even if its true it won't have made any difference. The joke is its only two brothers, no straps of any sort blocking thousands of ppl from voting? Camera's about too? Police about too?Fox is f*cked

Guest DN Braund
how can it be ignorant where im talkin from experience?i cant exactly use some one elses experience can i?