Official US 2008 Presidential Elections Topic...

Guest Flava Dave

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL @ ANY NON BLACK PERSON OR BLACK YUTES FROM COUNTRY TELLING ME ABOUT RACISM AND WETHER IT EXISTS OR DOESN'TLET ME BREAK IT DOWN IN 2005 STREETS DISCIPLE BARS SO I GET RELOADS ON THIS ONE.UK POPULATION = 95% WHITE, 5% NON-WHITE.RACISM IN THE UK = STILL EXISTS HIGHLY TODAY.STREETS = SPEAKS TO PEOPLE IN THE HIGHEST CORRIDOORS OF POWER. FROM YOUTH WORKERS TO MP'S TO CELEBS TO FOOTBALLERS.THESE PEOPLE = "RACISM IS STILL AROUND IN MY LINE OF WORK"LOL @ "IT DONT MATTER ABOUT COLOUR, IF YOU PUT YOUR MIND TO IT YOU CAN DO ANYTHING". MR TARIQ AT THE MET POLICE IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF THE SLY RACISM THAT STILL CREEPS ABOUT.RACISM NO LONGER = "GET OUT OF THIS SHOP YOU NIGGER"RACISM CAN NOW = "mmm sorry mr promoter, we cant do urban nights here anymore. too much gang violence".THERES NO SMOKE WITHOUT FIRE. LOTS OF PEOPLE SAYING THE UK IS STILL MAINLY RACIST = THE UK IS STILL MAINLY RACISTDISCLAIMER-: the above is a joke and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone reading.
Main example, that no one can deny.Overall, a f*ck*ng big post. I dont understand how guys who aint even touched working life can even talk. When you touchdown in certain places, you'll see wah gwarn. Pissed when you realise. Spent so much time saying it doesnt exist that when reality lick you, it will hit you hard. Better to know the opposition and work out how to get round it then think you can get there on merit and held back.
LOL @ ANY NON BLACK PERSON OR BLACK YUTES FROM COUNTRY TELLING ME ABOUT RACISM AND WETHER IT EXISTS OR DOESN'TLET ME BREAK IT DOWN IN 2005 STREETS DISCIPLE BARS SO I GET RELOADS ON THIS ONE.UK POPULATION = 95% WHITE, 5% NON-WHITE.RACISM IN THE UK = STILL EXISTS HIGHLY TODAY.STREETS = SPEAKS TO PEOPLE IN THE HIGHEST CORRIDOORS OF POWER. FROM YOUTH WORKERS TO MP'S TO CELEBS TO FOOTBALLERS.THESE PEOPLE = "RACISM IS STILL AROUND IN MY LINE OF WORK"LOL @ "IT DONT MATTER ABOUT COLOUR, IF YOU PUT YOUR MIND TO IT YOU CAN DO ANYTHING". MR TARIQ AT THE MET POLICE IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF THE SLY RACISM THAT STILL CREEPS ABOUT.RACISM NO LONGER = "GET OUT OF THIS SHOP YOU NIGGER"RACISM CAN NOW = "mmm sorry mr promoter, we cant do urban nights here anymore. too much gang violence".THERES NO SMOKE WITHOUT FIRE. LOTS OF PEOPLE SAYING THE UK IS STILL MAINLY RACIST = THE UK IS STILL MAINLY RACISTDISCLAIMER-: the above is a joke and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone reading.
^^ agreed. 18months studying in the US has shown how different 'racism' and integration is on both countries. if true integration is a journey, the us is well on its way, in many ways from what ive seen in the UK and Europe, they haven't started to pack their bags, BUT acknowledge there is a journey to be made. this has affected the aspirations of many minorities there to not give a toss about much else outside their culture or race. American youth are clearly more aspirational than ive seen in London, culture makes this even more apparent.on the race thing, it is ideal to call obama BI-racial because he is as white as he is black. but his father is black so thats where traditionally he comes from no?

thing i dontget is obama isnt the first black president he's the first mixed race presidentif i was mixed race i'd be pissed because guys are going on like it isnt a real race your either black or white wtf
I partly agree but you know what to most white people mixed race people are black.
some d*ckhead assumption tbh...this aint the 1950's
Lol...alrite. I've never heard a mixed race person who is half blk an white b referred to as white. Mixed race....yesBlack.....yesWhite.....never!
Init nor have I
exactly but have heard them refferd to as mixed race..them being referd to as white has nuffin 2 do wiv it...if you had neva heard of the term mixed race b4 then i wud get it but mixed race/bi racial is a fully recognised race and i dont get why anyone seems to think it should be embraced....today is a historic day for mixed race people not black tbhdunno maybe because there are so many variations of mixed race...dunno lol
Think you need to call up Corgi to sort out your gas, mate
how am i talking gas...what f*ck*ng colour is he???guys saying because he's referd to as black or mixed race but not white he automaticly must be called black.....smh going on like im trying to say he's white or sumfin.
Mixed race isnt a colour.
good night
Knew you were sleepy
dude you dont understand how dumb you are tbh no one said colour we're talking races...do you not understand the diffrence?then you wont get me.
what f*ck*ng colour is he???
Obviously didnt see what I highlighted

Guest PROFIT2
why shud man put nights in his club when they know it brings trouble doe?blame the black kids that decide to go n shank each other when they hear grime or whatever i dnt see why it shud fall back on the cl;ub n promoter when its the ppl that ruin itn dnt say grime n urban events dnt turn into some royal rumble
What about the numerous fights that happen in and outside white clubs? Plenty black events run fine, but you choose to focus on the stigma attached. Your mindstate is f*cked, David.
you mean them mad white pub fights...yeah there too much but its cos at the urban things they bring weapons...pub fights normally just bottles and fists tbh

Guest DN Braund
why shud man put nights in his club when they know it brings trouble doe?blame the black kids that decide to go n shank each other when they hear grime or whatever i dnt see why it shud fall back on the cl;ub n promoter when its the ppl that ruin itn dnt say grime n urban events dnt turn into some royal rumble
What about the numerous fights that happen in and outside white clubs? Plenty black events run fine, but you choose to focus on the stigma attached. Your mindstate is f*cked, David.
key difference, outsideusually its jus one or 2 drunk heads inside that get thrown out anywaysthen when the club closes they f*ck around, but thats nuffin 2 do with the club anymore theyve already gt their Pbt when u gt like 100 rowdy black kids kickin each other inside its kinda hard 2 take controli duno wot u mean bout my mindstate being f*cked, i dnt see how i shud think that my race hinders my performance jus coz im black

Do have alot of respect for McCain, seems a guy with masses amount of humility, honour and integrity. Think Obama's intelligence eclipses his and the right man is in the White House. Was it not for the financial crash, obama being black, we may have seen a different result.

when im in Ghana I am considered white....depends on the perspectiveSMH @ the government though, political correctness should be applied in this situationshould be more like 'Barack is the first NON white president' rather than focus on his 'politically incorrect' racein my opinion its just people being lazy more than anything else

Lol,How can you compare the two. White guys moretime fist it out or bottles etc which is more due to being drunk.These road bradders (which I used to be) bring straps, bora's, gas etc & people die, people get hurt etc. Not saying at white raves ppl don't just the chances are slim compared to 'urban' raves.When is the last time you heard of a white rave getting locked off for a shotting/stabbing etc? Again I'm not saying some of these club owners & the po po ain't racist to black events. It's risk assessment thing that gets done. I've experienced during my own promotions & being part of the Heartless crew many times how deep the racism blocking goes to know unequivocally.

Come on, I c/s everything else but that coz you are an example of achieving something in while walking in the 'corridors of racism' alieI never said for one second racism didn't exist in the UK. I think its WORSE infact coz its undercover big time & I've experienced it first hand many times. At the music level, business level, government level & with Jack/Daniel & his skin head lads chasing me in FelthamDespite all that I WILL KEEP WORKING TOWARDS SUCCESS REGARDLESS OF RACIST ADVERSITY.
Yes your right to an extent. Sometimes quality cannot be denied but for every Goddaz or Streets, there are 100 "Leons" that once they get knocked back or get that first taste of racism dont try again.

key difference, outsideusually its jus one or 2 drunk heads inside that get thrown out anywaysthen when the club closes they f*ck around, but thats nuffin 2 do with the club anymore theyve already gt their Pbt when u gt like 100 rowdy black kids kickin each other inside its kinda hard 2 take controli duno wot u mean bout my mindstate being f*cked, i dnt see how i shud think that my race hinders my performance jus coz im black
I said "IN AND outside", or did you not see in?And no it is still something to do with the club if the action takes place outside. They are still classed as people from that club. Dont think for a second if events keep occurring with people that went into your club outside, that you wont be spoken to by relevant authourities. I know this as factYour mindstate is typical of someone who sees things from a "black problem" when it effcts blacks but a just a problem when it isnt.

Lol how can u say clubs not putting on an Urban night has anything to do with institutionalized racism? They way 001 was blowing his trumpet after he read that, emboldening text and acting like he'd just landed on the moon and planted the Jamaican flag on its cratered surface.Its their club. They own it. They can do as they please in their property. As Goddaz said there are assumptions made, based on factual events, about Urban nights in clubs.Whether the reasons be racial or whatever - there is more violence reported at these events. The white people of this country do not have a vendetta against the blacks. I'm sure a minority do, just as a certain number of blacks do against whites, pakistani's against indians and koreans against chinese. This is life. Moretime people don't even care if you are black, they have more important things to worry about - how many qualifications you have, how your conduct is, how motivated you are. A stereotype can easily be eradicated in the first few seconds of conversation if you have the mental capacity to disprove it. If you don't then all you do is reinforce that stereotype. Instead of wallowing in your own feacal matter and self pity, work on reversing stereotypes about your race, or conquering them by overcoming them. People don't give two f*cks about your skin colour and if they do then they not worth your time. Stop letting it get to you, man up. I don't business with racists or racist jokes - even from someone who dosen't know better. I have no time for it on any level. So don't come on here after working 5 shifts in JD Sports and seeing Sanjay get promoted to floor manager before you and start talking about the hardships of the professional world and insitutionalized racism like you know the first thing about it.

Guest DN Braund
Instead of wallowing in your own feacal matter and self pity, work on reversing stereotypes about your race, or conquering them by overcoming them. People don't give two f*cks about your skin colour and if they do then they not worth your time. Stop letting it get to you, man up. I don't business with racists or racist jokes - even from someone who dosen't know better. I have no time for it on any level. So don't come on here after working 5 shifts in JD Sports and seeing Sanjay get promoted to floor manager before you and start talking about the hardships of the professional world and insitutionalized racism like you know the first thing about it.
SNM bruvthis is my exact stance on things

Guest DN Braund

ite back to the US tingAmerican invaded Iraq to bring democracy etc.but why did they let Saddam get executed like that?ive jus thought of this now while watchin some Iraq diplomat on BBC News

Lol how can u say clubs not putting on an Urban night has anything to do with institutionalized racism? They way 001 was blowing his trumpet after he read that, emboldening text and acting like he'd just landed on the moon and planted the Jamaican flag on its cratered surface.Its their club. They own it. They can do as they please in their property. As Goddaz said there are assumptions made, based on factual events, about Urban nights in clubs.Whether the reasons be racial or whatever - there is more violence reported at these events. The white people of this country do not have a vendetta against the blacks. I'm sure a minority do, just as a certain number of blacks do against whites, pakistani's against indians and koreans against chinese. This is life. Moretime people don't even care if you are black, they have more important things to worry about - how many qualifications you have, how your conduct is, how motivated you are. A stereotype can easily be eradicated in the first few seconds of conversation if you have the mental capacity to disprove it. If you don't then all you do is reinforce that stereotype. Instead of wallowing in your own feacal matter and self pity, work on reversing stereotypes about your race, or conquering them by overcoming them. People don't give two f*cks about your skin colour and if they do then they not worth your time. Stop letting it get to you, man up. I don't business with racists or racist jokes - even from someone who dosen't know better. I have no time for it on any level. So don't come on here after working 5 shifts in JD Sports and seeing Sanjay get promoted to floor manager before you and start talking about the hardships of the professional world and insitutionalized racism like you know the first thing about it.
c/s I've said most of the last paragaph already if you cared to read. How can you turn it onto me? That doesnt make sense. Funny how you come out of the woodwork the one time I said something wrongLol @ bold though. Pretty pathetic

ite back to the US tingAmerican invaded Iraq to bring democracy etc.but why did they let Saddam get executed like that?ive jus thought of this now while watchin some Iraq diplomat on BBC News
the US are no strangers to the death penalty themselves so I wouldn't have expected them to step in and stop the Iraqi's from deading Saddam's disco.

because america did not invade iraq to bring democracy otherwise they wud be forcing democracy on many other nations it was revenge for george bush sr who failed to beat saddam plus oil control

i think you lot need to create another thread. why am i reading about clubs here!having said that, numero is wrong. having seen what happened at the UMS at royal festival hall, most of the time at such gatherings they have them selves to blame not the clubs.
We've established that. I was on onea dem black power trips. Can you blame me?