Sainsburys to Sell Arcade 360 for £99.99, 60GB £139.97, Wii £149.97

Adidas

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

been doing some researchapparently there is a 99% chance you wont be able to flash these batch of consoles without changing the disc drivewhich is apparently quite expensive (£45 to change it without flashing) and you might as well just go and pay the extra and get a second hand one with 12 month warrenty from CEX and flash it.
no guarantee the old system u buy will be flashable either tho. n after u buy it u wont be able to take it back

i just copped one from sainsburys in ilford, dey had 6 this afternoon when i copped mine. But i think its the older 20gb version no one in the shop knew whether it was the 20gb or 60gb and they said if i break da seal i cant return it, can someone confirm that this deal was defo for 60gb premium and sainsburys not doing it just to clear dere old stock 20gb? otherwise i might as well return it and cop a premium for £160 for 60gb harddrive and less chance of RROD.

no your right dude, thanks. I went to GAME to cop gears of wars for £20 as its xbox classic and they doin a deal xbox 360 60 gig plus gears of wars and medal of honour airborne for £169.99 and on this xbox it says 60gig harddrive on the box just like that elite one does. So picked up the xbox deal from GAME might i would have paid £160 for a 20gig version and gears of wars whilst now i got the 60gig console with gears and a nex game for an extra £10.If you want dat deal i suggest u move to GAME quick as when dey scanned it was coming up that the deal should have only been with the 20gig console but because the display box said the 60gig console that had to do manual discount and give it to me as advertised. Dey had no choice really after giving me a 10 min sales pitch on why the new 60gig version is better than the old premium no RROD more space for downloading demos etc...