Sainsburys to Sell Arcade 360 for £99.99, 60GB £139.97, Wii £149.97

Adidas

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dnt really wanna pay more than £100 seein as i aint gonna use it n my sis gt me aftershave for my b4dnt really like outdoing presents
Ain't gonna go less than £150 for a while. They are still selling by the bucket load so no need for them to drop the price.

only get the arcade if ur previous xbox is f*cked up
The dream of an xbox in every room in the house in gettin closer, just move around the hard drive without havin to disconnect wires
lmaodav u play with a wired controller?truss ive upped my game even more since i stopped playin wireless
I dont even own a wired controller, what is this the 90s?[AOL]Do we really need wires to communicate?[AOL]
that split second lag for the signal to travel from controller >>> xbox wirelesslywhy add more lag to the mix when you already have to deal with the lag from xbox live
LOL you really are planning to take over the world.Isnt the speed of the wireless signal technically the same speed as an electrical current that would travel through a wire since it is an electrical current?
lol this convo is deep

been doing some researchapparently there is a 99% chance you wont be able to flash these batch of consoles without changing the disc drivewhich is apparently quite expensive (£45 to change it without flashing) and you might as well just go and pay the extra and get a second hand one with 12 month warrenty from CEX and flash it.