FANTASTIC PLASTIC

bwoywonder

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

llow bringin this swag US mentality here... dis is UK where people have more class about lego chains... yh u cld get some dumb rapper who fell on money in the US to do it but over here theres no one big enough or dumb enough to get into this crass.u showed us US stars who happened to take pics of these swag chains but i didnt see no Big UK heads. i dare you to come down camberwell high street 2mrw at the strike of 4pm wearing dat sh*t.its a useless fad...thats not even hate. ur a clown
nuffin else is neededi have never agreed with you so muchwe're more conservative as a society n all this sh*t is jus not us
NOT US=CLOSED MINDED MEMBERS OF VIP2

as much as i find ur down syndrome face irritating how about u toning down this stufflike make little ones and mix them with jewellry.... u cld do some proper designs more creativelyim seeing a clever mix of lego and jewellry done very neatly which could take off and have a niche market to attract a UK market..but thats what you have to discover for urself rather than this bullshit ur doing sticking bricks together the size of ur fat head tied on a rope..and expect someone to wear this on road. Smh

llow bringin this swag US mentality here... dis is UK where people have more class about lego chains... yh u cld get some dumb rapper who fell on money in the US to do it but over here theres no one big enough or dumb enough to get into this crass.u showed us US stars who happened to take pics of these swag chains but i didnt see no Big UK heads. i dare you to come down camberwell high street 2mrw at the strike of 4pm wearing dat sh*t.its a useless fad...thats not even hate. ur a clown
DONT LET ME POST UP PICS OF UR FAVOURITE EMCEE ROCKIN ONE LOL

I see some 'clowns' wearinng this on channel no thanks ill stick with a gold chain.
GUARANTEE I GET MORE ATTENTION WEARING PLASTIC OFF A CHAIN THEN U DO LOLTHEN U'LL BE PISSED WHEN U STILL GET JACKED FOR YOURS HAHAHAHAHA
LOL.still shottin that whip?

*drools*omg omg omg omg omg omg omg so u got tupac, biggie, eminem, jigga, and redman wearing ur sh*t..omg omg omgomgomgomgomgomg ur my new hero

I see some 'clowns' wearinng this on channel no thanks ill stick with a gold chain.
GUARANTEE I GET MORE ATTENTION WEARING PLASTIC OFF A CHAIN THEN U DO LOLTHEN U'LL BE PISSED WHEN U STILL GET JACKED FOR YOURS HAHAHAHAHA
excuse me?
Dont come here talkin about people gettin robbed , when it was you or your boy who got robbed on tv.

*drools*omg omg omg omg omg omg omg so u got tupac, biggie, eminem, jigga, and redman wearing ur sh*t..omg omg omgomgomgomgomgomg ur my new hero
KINDLY FALL BACK

excuse me?
Dont come here talkin about people gettin robbed , when it was you or your boy who got robbed on tv.
slow dwn. story?
II SWEAR HE SHULD WIN AN OSCAR FOR HIS PERFORMANCEU DO KNOW THAT THE REAL HUSTLE IS NOT ACTUALLY REAL RIGHT?OBVIOUSLY U DONT LOLTannoy Voice*KINDLY FALL BACK!

because your wearing lego around your neck and it looks odd.

Guest Tibbius
Peter or Paul?respect the hustle but to imply lego sent to it you is a bit far out, dont you think
repeat that statement?ur sentence was all over the gaff
from that reply, must be pauli'll repeatI RESPECT THE HUSTLE, BUT TO IMPLY THE LOGO GROUP SENT THESE TO YOU/COMMISSIONED YOU TO MAKE THEM IS A LITTLE UNPROFESSIONAL

Chatting sh*t, peanut headed ute. Ratings if you got someting to full back on when dis flops i.e. degree or suttin
I KNOW, LETS PLAY A GAME CALLED "PRINT OUT UR BANK STATEMENT AND POST IT ON TO REVEAL BALANCE"*Excludes Students With Loans*KINDLY FALL BACK.
go tru den. bun da hype talk

because your wearing lego around your neck and it looks odd.
HMM OKSO PHOTOGRAPHERS FROM VANITY FAIR WANNA BE TAKEN PICS, GIRLS WANNA TRY ON THE CHAINMANS ASKING IF I CAN MAKE THEM ONE UP....ALL COZ IT LOOKS ODD?FCUK RIGHT OFF MATE.