FANTASTIC PLASTIC

bwoywonder

some of these must be copywright infrigement no?
and how much u sell this sh*t for?
you Know the amount ur mum charges per night @ the gentlemens club in leyton?TRIPLE DAT
my mums dead,ur lucky i dont know usee im askin u a genuine question and u stil act like a fool.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chatting sh*t, peanut headed ute. Ratings if you got someting to full back on when dis flops i.e. degree or suttin
I KNOW, LETS PLAY A GAME CALLED "PRINT OUT UR BANK STATEMENT AND POST IT ON TO REVEAL BALANCE"*Excludes Students With Loans*KINDLY FALL BACK.
go tru den. bun da hype talk
Haters First...

you Know the amount ur mum charges per night @ the gentlemens club in leyton?TRIPLE DAT
my mums dead,ur lucky i dont know usee im askin u a genuine question and u stil act like a fool.
Im from north London where the man say SHOand ur mum snorts BLOW

Chatting sh*t, peanut headed ute. Ratings if you got someting to full back on when dis flops i.e. degree or suttin
I KNOW, LETS PLAY A GAME CALLED "PRINT OUT UR BANK STATEMENT AND POST IT ON TO REVEAL BALANCE"*Excludes Students With Loans*KINDLY FALL BACK.
Haters First...
:lol: ur some neek, pure air talk. leave it at dat init

Peter or Paul?respect the hustle but to imply lego sent to it you is a bit far out, dont you think
repeat that statement?ur sentence was all over the gaff
from that reply, must be pauli'll repeatI RESPECT THE HUSTLE, BUT TO IMPLY THE LOGO GROUP SENT THESE TO YOU/COMMISSIONED YOU TO MAKE THEM IS A LITTLE UNPROFESSIONAL
OHHHHHH U MEAN U DONT BELIEVE ME CUZ?

APOLOGIES IF THE ABOVE IS TRUE.

Im from north London where the man say SHOand ur mum snorts BLOW
allow ityr some d*ckhead.ban worthy imo.

Haters First...
U PUNK! DONT BACK OUT COME BACK HERE!!HEY!HEY!.....DONT U WALK AWAY FROM THIS CHALLENGE!U GO FIRST! DONT TRY DEAD IT!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Guest Tibbius
Peter or Paul?respect the hustle but to imply lego sent to it you is a bit far out, dont you think
from that reply, must be pauli'll repeatI RESPECT THE HUSTLE, BUT TO IMPLY THE LOGO GROUP SENT THESE TO YOU/COMMISSIONED YOU TO MAKE THEM IS A LITTLE UNPROFESSIONAL
Negative, however, if i am wrong, due to the stance you've taken throughout this topic, i would be grateful and willing to hold my mouth shut if you provide proof to the forum of the legitimacy of your statement.

Haters First...
U PUNK! DONT BACK OUT COME BACK HERE!!HEY!HEY!.....DONT U WALK AWAY FROM THIS CHALLENGE!U GO FIRST! DONT TRY DEAD IT!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
tbh I aint da one trying to boast, i aint got nuttin to prove on the internet. But obviously you do so show man your a big bwoy init. no homoHow can you say suttin like dat but not be willing to bring nuttin to the table. u was blowing hot air, dats why i said leave it at dat... ur not really baaaling

Negative, however, if i am wrong, due to the stance you've taken throughout this topic, i would be grateful and willing to hold my mouth shut if you provide proof to the forum of the legitimacy of your statement.
I'LL TAKE A PIC OF MY INVOICE FROM THEMAND STACKS OF LEGO BOXES IN MY ROOMPLS BARE WITH ME YE OF LITTLE FAITH HAHAHAHAA