Could you be with someone who has a child?

jellybone

Guest ChoccyLog
i wanted to kill my step mum at one pointbt that still wnt stop me being with someone with a childi dnt let past influences cloud my vision, everyoen starts with a blank slateobv i cnt b doin the same sh*t over n over, u gotta b cautious, but to an extend
I wanna be able to feel like that.For all I know 'the one' might have a child and allow passing him by.There definitely needs to be some honesty thoughSome guys will not be open from the jump and say that they have a childI dunno if in the future I could deal with it, but right now I can't. Then again I'm only 20.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wanted to kill my step mum at one pointbt that still wnt stop me being with someone with a childi dnt let past influences cloud my vision, everyoen starts with a blank slateobv i cnt b doin the same sh*t over n over, u gotta b cautious, but to an extend
I wanna be able to feel like that.For all I know 'the one' might have a child and allow passing him by.There definitely needs to be some honesty thoughSome guys will not be open from the jump and say that they have a childI dunno if in the future I could deal with it, but right now I can't. Then again I'm only 20.
your part of the reason man wont say he has a child though gameryou said you WONT go with a man that has a child so there is one reason for lying yet your saying that for all you know the ONE might have a childthink about what ya actually saying cos ya ya own worst enemy sometimes i mean do I hide that i got a child he is the first thing most people know bout with me and im SURE its you who said ya have a soft spot for guys with their DAUGHTERSyou confuse me

boy all i know if all my uncles felt like this nuff people out here would have NO father figure in their life to tell them how to handle certain situationsnuff of my uncles have been father figures to kids that aint theirs even AFTER the relationships over its got to the point that some guys i call cousins aint really my blood but cos my uncles brought them in like "MADE" guys i see them as one of the family and so does my son too. (i aint talkin bout gandulf before anyone tries it we are of the same grandmother and grand father)and the end result isthe youngsters in my family all a TIGHT unit despite the older generation fragmenting.truss years down the line its a beautiful thing and the only reason i aint takin my sons brother now is cos i dont have the time for it YET but when i do ill raise him like he is my own.its in my blood.

i love kidsand kids always love memaybe coz im jus a big kidwatch cbeebies n play around all day all runnin around the house, jumpin on beds n sh*tso yea, id do it easy
:D
^^hahahaBut no I couldn't which is very unfortunate because women with kids seem to be drawn to me(i muts have that good baby daddy vibe ). Meet a girl in a club get talking and find out she has a young one. I've tried it before and it didn't work I just think im too immature to be taking on the pressure of a relationship And taking care of somone else child....

Guest ChoccyLog
your part of the reason man wont say he has a child though gameryou said you WONT go with a man that has a child so there is one reason for lying yet your saying that for all you know the ONE might have a childthink about what ya actually saying cos ya ya own worst enemy sometimes i mean do I hide that i got a child he is the first thing most people know bout with me and im SURE its you who said ya have a soft spot for guys with their DAUGHTERSyou confuse me
No need to be confusedWhen I say I like seeing a man with his daughter it doesn't attract me to him, its just something that I admireYou can tell when someone is paternal without them being fathers (ie younger relatives)I wouldn't say to someone within meeting them 'oh I don't wanna be with someone with a child' I would want them to be straight up at the beginning, then I can be a child.I'm trying to come round to the idea because I don't know how life is gonna turn out for me, its just that I'd rather not be with someone with a child, because of my experience.

course you can.....dont let these negative ppl talk out there assholes, if you found da right person dem havin a kid already is a bonus, cause u can connect with her thru dat child, but certain man are not ready 4 dem tingz, cause dey aint grown up yet and dont know how to be a real man.
Thats VIRGIN talkits not about been negative its about been a realist.. the girl could be flawless herself but its the baggage that comes with her.. d*ckhead baby fathers an der "man dem" bringin drama an them tings, kids of certain age can act simple.. hate u an try make ur life over hard, new born/ young children r a handful, the girl may expect u to take on a father role YOU aint ready for (i.e. financial support, emotional support, u lookin after her kid while she goes away for the weekend to visit her "daddy")....... not saying all single parents are like this.. but did u even take any of those things into consideration, uno.. before u decided to talk out of ur a**hole.. bet u didnt did u :lol:ur r obv stil wet behind the ears.. how old r u sonuno wot, dont answer... i cant take u seriously regardless after reading that

people say there is a shortage of men though logsyou make it shorter to be honesti mean you wont go out with a man thatsbeen incarcerateda crooka man not earning a certain amount of moneya man with kidsyou tell me what ya left with famothe above examples are just examples not what i think is your choice im just saying a lot of man are gonna have them characteristics.

Guest ChoccyLog

I disagree with that shortage of men, its bull. People need to broaden their horizons.I reserve my judgement on people til i've been able to assess them properly.Eg not every guy that has been to pen is waste etc etcgeneralising is a cop outon the subject of men with kids, i would just rather not.