HTC Touch Pro

Jefferson

Should be £35 a month for 18 months but i got 30% discount so £25, £100 for the phoneI think i got 1000 txts 600 minutes and unlimited web bolt onNot really sure to be honestWorks out good when you consider the phone is £500 sim free i'm paying £550 in total and getting all them services aswell

• 2 weeks later...
I want the X1O2 longing me offits beign delayed and delayed and delayed
yeahh for me its between that n thisbut the x1 seems to big for me,but it still a decent phone,the htc is propa slick like
HAve u mixed them up ??I literally saw them both live 2 hours ago...Both NiceX1 loosk slicker imoHTC is good yh prolly a better interface however usb headphones neh mek itAlso the HTC is like two X1s stack ontop of each othe rmuch fatterX1 has a thinner but longer screenThe HTC has a better keybaord cos the X1 doesnt have number keys.....but tbh X1 was easier to use from the outset for meI am Guna wait for X1 to restock

i went 2 tha phones 4 u other day n they said they are gettin em in (touch pro) like within the next month cos apparently they had 2 withdraw em back in for sum reason.saw the x1 its there from £55 a month on a contract.. L gota sick deal lol even if he payed £100 for it.when the touch pro gets restockd. gona have a propa whizz on both n see whats goood.. and i take back sayin the x1 is big. after holdin it it isnt that big, jus a likkle bit longer. The htc is fatter.Ps . L - how did u get a 30% offf i wantttttfor £25 a month , a great deal