FAO all you forum villains and badman thats went pen or got court cases

MARLO STANSFIELD

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cant knock someone who commits crime to feed his family and ends up in prison tbh
Disagree.And besides, noones talking about that in this thread.
Yh, there plenty of jobs of a person can do, plus benefits to FEED his family
Certain man are in here talking like everyone in prison is a monster and should be treated worse than animals are which is why what I said is relevant to this threadSlash dont get gassed by Ashman & CeazyBenefits are a joke ting

cant knock someone who commits crime to feed his family and ends up in prison tbh
Disagree.And besides, noones talking about that in this thread.
Yh, there plenty of jobs of a person can do, plus benefits to FEED his family
Certain man are in here talking like everyone in prison is a monster and should be treated worse than animals are which is why what I said is relevant to this threadSlash dont get gassed by Ashman & CeazyBenefits are a joke ting
very big joke ting

I AINT DAN NAFIN 2 YOU
Safe, I just watched that on youtube, was deep.Thought that Scouse screw was gonna bang Sam over at the end though, was disappointing.
This program was big back in the day.My Aunt and grandparents used to live on Thamesmead estate way back in the day. It's one over large estate over run by chavs and the likes in that drama. I'm glad they moved from there.

You have to understandThere are people in jail that are doing lifeWhen I say life I mean a minimum of 30 years before they can apply for paroleIf they dont have any privileges what incentive is there for them not to run riot on the wing????NONE.Prisons work on a 3 teir scheme, basic standard and enhancedBasic = You've run riot therefore you aint getting any privalegesStandard = The tier your on when you land in a prison you get a basic level of privaledges gym etc nothing specialEnhanced = You can get playstation or gamecube in your cell and spend more money a week on your canteen etc
Never thought of it like that. Didnt give it much thought, but that adds fuel to my fire for next time some uneducated Sun reader wants to gas