Sign in to follow this  
Sleepz

Football Factory

Thanks for the heads up.Got it on DVD.sh*t movie, but got some classic quoteables...
Lies!! sh*t movies would be Green Street... Rise of the Footsoldiers... Outlaw. This one was actually quite good.

Green Street was laughable. The main character (Ben? - The American guy's friend) had a terrible accent. My London accent >>>>> his.Rise Of The Footsoldier was OK, entertaining.Football Factory was the best cos it didn't take itself seriously, was f*ck*ng joke.

I enjoyed the book better to be honest.And i quite enjoyed R.O.T.F, i suppose to call Football Factory sh*t is a bit harsh, its OK at best, the movies quoteables save it though."You flash cockney basturds, you know stanley....":lol:

Green Street was laughable. The main character (Ben? - The American guy's friend) had a terrible accent. My London accent >>>>> his.Rise Of The Footsoldier was OK, entertaining.Football Factory was the best cos it didn't take itself seriously, was f*ck*ng joke.
Yeah the guy in Green Street did my f*ck*ng head in. What was he, a scouser? Shittest accent ever. So painfully poor. Shoulda just got Danny Dyer!Rise of the Footsoldier went on for ages. Like 5 different stories but instead of being intertwined they were one after another. Come like an Eastenders omnibus.

I enjoyed the book better to be honest.And i quite enjoyed R.O.T.F, i suppose to call Football Factory sh*t is a bit harsh, its OK at best, the movies quoteables save it though."You flash cockney basturds, you know stanley....":lol:
Sickest line ever.

Which characters?SLASHWhy does Zebedee jack that shotta? Is it just to sell the product or is there something I'm missing?Plus lol at the way the mixed race boy's partner dusses.