Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DN Braund
East Africa>>>>>>>>>>>____________
u already know
U.G TING YA DIG
wangi?man aint even knowuva ludda wa?
uganda munange..
lol i dnt even speak luganda i jus googled them phrasesu been there?

lol @ being from africa then lolling african nations after u just brought 2 attention of the masses that 300 have slaughtered themselves due to these very divisions[DIZ]'ITS JAST WAN BIG SYECAL HERE'[DIZ]*brews more tea*
trusay, but they brought in east africa..no needwest side has buffer gals anyway

lol @ being from africa then lolling african nations after u just brought 2 attention of the masses that 300 have slaughtered themselves due to these very divisions[DIZ]'ITS JAST WAN BIG SYECAL HERE'[DIZ]*brews more tea*
trusay, but they brought in east africa..no needwest side has buffer gals anyway
lolers....just lolers

lolers....just lolers
do you wanna do this..

lolers....just lolers
do you wanna do this..
i oredy dun it fum

lolers....just lolers
do you wanna do this..
i oredy dun it fum
MISS WORLD 2001 PLUS the chik in ma sig is peng. VIP2 BE THE JUDGE.new_agbani.jpg

lolers....just lolers
do you wanna do this..
i oredy dun it fum
MISS WORLD 2001 PLUS the chik in ma sig is peng. VIP2 BE THE JUDGE.new_agbani.jpg
WTF THIS AIN HALLE BERRYBITCH SHUD PUT SOME VASELINE ON DA SIDE HER LIPSAND THE CHIK IN UR SIG MY FRIEND THAT IS CALLED AVERAGE YAH DIG THATS NOT EVEN AVERAGE NICCA THATS BELOW AVERAGE

lolers....just lolers
do you wanna do this..
i oredy dun it fum
WTF THIS AIN HALLE BERRYBITCH SHUD PUT SOME VASELINE ON DA SIDE HER LIPSAND THE CHIK IN UR SIG MY FRIEND THAT IS CALLED AVERAGE YAH DIG THATS NOT EVEN AVERAGE NICCA THATS BELOW AVERAGE
Pics talk bullshit walks.....fine ugandan women ehh2lt6ad202441-02.jpg^_)

lolers....just lolers
do you wanna do this..
i oredy dun it fum
Pics talk bullshit walks.....fine ugandan women ehh2lt6ad202441-02.jpg^_)
ain gt tym 2 dro 4 pics dem yah dig im not on that e-uprading ratings level yah digs me.ur chiks are ugly anywy EA chiks wud get dro'd more than West chiks.im off to wash dishes anywyholla at ur boy Stinkmeaner_Strikes_Back_-_Tom.JPG

300 people. 174 in India and its rolling news coverage. The Kenya crisis also got rolling news coverage.UK interests in a country = they cover it like their own:arrow:
Does this happen on a daily basis in India?Is India an immensely politically unstable country, with no water or electricity at the moment?Did it not happen in 5* Tourist Hotels and destinations?Rethink before you make statements like that. Look at the bigger picture ffs.