Uncharted 2 announced.

Faisal

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GAME OF THE YEAR 2009QUOTE MEok, why is he wearing only a long sleeved tee in the snow, are we supposed to believe hes gona straight there from el dorado hunting??????????????i hope we see some more of Sully and Elana, they need to make a co-op mode where you can play through as one of those with a friend.he has a beard too, I reckon it follows straight on, like hes gone straight to wherever he is now. worn clothes, looks tired, unshaven

i hope we see some more of Sully and Elana, they need to make a co-op mode where you can play through as one of those with a friend.
I dunno about co-op but i've heard rumors saying it has like some 10 vs 10 pirate online shizzle.TBH it'd be stupid if they don't put co-op. Unless they have a really good excuse.

I swear after i read this this,

Fancy yourself an Uncharted fan? Well you’re not going to want to miss our next cover (sequel!). We’ve got Uncharted 2: Among Thieves featuring 10 pages of world-exclusive details. Nathan Drake returns with a whole new adventure which revolves around the 13th century explorer Marco Polo and his voyages. The new PlayStation 3 title will add a free climbing mechanic and stealth gameplay. Players can also expect all-new locations, characters and a focus on the game’s story.
Firefox closed itself. Even my browser's on this ting. :mellow:

SPOILERS AS I KNOW THERES A COUPLE GUYS ON HERE THAT HAVE RECENTLY BOUGHT UNCHARTEDI didn't really like the whole monster/zombie thing on Uncharted one, I guess it freshened things up after shooting bare pirates... and it definitely was a shock and sh*t me up quite a bit, the game was eerie for a while before they appeared and nothing 'scary' every seemed to happen bare pirates ambushing you.... so i really was not expecting it.but it was a bit "meh" after a while, and didnt really fit into the storyi hope they dont go down that route again, although with an snow type setting i could see a confrontation with a yeti or something, perhaps as a boss fight. buy i hope they dont swamp us with sh*t like that again.

did you get trophies for it?i was so pissed they wernt retroactive when they came out... i completed it twice, hard and crushingmight play through again to get some
yeah got trophies but I wanted a platinum and supposedly it aint hard to get it by completing crushing

I dunno. I felt like that in the beginning cause my mind was so focused on the realistic bits of the game, the immersion was ALOT.

Then the zombies came. But tbh, it wouldn't have made sense if there weren't ANY zombies, the curse would have spreaded somehow and there had to be a twist at some point. When they hyped the El Doradao I was hoping it weren't like you come in , take it, run out before the building collapses, I can't think of any other way i'd like it to go, watching the zombies fight the pirates themselves made me shook some unannounced situation made things so much more fun. I had to take out two sets of people. I dont mind if they do it again now, i was disappointed how they led me to believe through that. If anything they should have at hinted at that we'd be seeing something out the ordinary, cause the jump back was like SHITf*ckTHISISGOOD with abit of WTF THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE REAL, which is a dangerous mix.

Lol you guys are deep. Feel for Jam and Wavaki if they step in here. Spoiler your sh*t.