FAO The ''We Need New Users'' Folk

Avon Barksdale

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

getting people to sign up is essybut them coming on her and posting on a regs is minimal

Alter Ego, hardly posts any more, i showed him the forum, but im not sure he was cut out for all the little slewing jokes, he would take things a bit 2 seriously. bare times we would come 2 me when i see him and go ''Ell, why's them d*cks on vip2 always trying it''always remind him, it's just banter, youneed 2 buy a new sense of humour.He did get bugged at bit though as now and again he would try make a serious topic. He's kinda busy so i dnt think he uses it no more and the initial interest has kinda goneWill introduce more people, but nuff people are alike ''a forum...???...What's that?''

getting people to sign up is essybut them coming on her and posting on a regs is minimal
what if u had to make a certain number of posts per month?Or had a room where, until u had a set number of posts u could only view - like the noob room, and the rest of us - bar the mods can't see in it. That way ppl could make alliances and find their feet talking to other new ppl, AND the mods. So when they start posting in Whatever, certain mods would allready be cool with them.

Whos to say the new users wont be as bland as the rest of the bland people who already roll on here? The problem is society; it isnt cool to have an opinion. Youre cast as right-wing/racist/sexist/facist etc. and opinionated is a bad thing. Its all about being like Dave and Stat - liberal. Everyone is too liberal and PC. You guys dont realise it, thats all.We's all about getting money, dawg. If it dont make money, it dont make sense. Money over bitches

Whos to say the new users wont be as bland as the rest of the bland people who already roll on here? The problem is society; it isnt cool to have an opinion. Youre cast as right-wing/racist/sexist/facist etc. and opinionated is a bad thing. Its all about being like Dave and Stat - liberal. Everyone is too liberal and PC. You guys dont realise it, thats all.We's all about getting money, dawg. If it dont make money, it dont make sense. Money over bitches
how can you be liberal and politcally correct

how can you be liberal and politcally correct
My bad, I meant to say passive. Liberal isnt actually a bad thing

Guest DN Braund
the WSHH thing sounds good.Not just freestyles tho, get some vids of bitches from the ends, maybe couple fights in there aswell, cater for a wider audience.
i hear that stillbt where we gonna find the bitches?