FAO: The people that want children in the future.

Jodie

What would you do if you was told that you couldn't have children? Being told that either one of you is infertile or that your sperm/egg count is sooo low that chances of conceiving are exremely low.How would you feel?Would you consider adopting or would you allow it because want a child that has ur genes/dna and that is half 'you'?Or would you consider getting a surrogate mother? Theres them ppl that say they'll give you ur baby when theyre born but they dont because they've gotten attached to the unborn.IVF maybe...but that is £££.

Guest DN Braund

i'll be adopting eitherwayit's nt the end of the world nt being able to hav kids itll jus mean ill b able to giv a kid another chancei pretty high chance of being infertile either way due to my medication

Other side effects may occur, including sexual dysfunction. Possible sexual side effects can include anorgasmia, reduced libido and impotence.
nt only am i on the maximum legal daily dosage but they put me on a nexx ting aswell which increses my appetite n cholesterol which can also affect fertilityn the sleepin pills i get my self
Reproductive: impotence, delayed ejaculation, anorgasmia in both women and men.
so im prob pretty much f*cked already, but i dont really care coz from a young age my dream was always to get a young kid that may not have a chance (same way i never) n help s/he out in life

Guest Wu-Tang

Gettin broody with your man ehI would just allow kids or take someone elsesBeing with the person >> being with someone else for the sake of having kidsI LOVE MY POPS FOR THAT, I LOVE MY NIGGA D-BLACK

Gettin broody with your new man ehI would just allow kids or take someone elsesBeing with the person >> being with someone else for the sake of having kidsI LOVE MY POPS FOR THAT, I LOVE MY NIGGA D-BLACK
hehe, also classic sig!Im with Dave on this, nothing wrong with adopting.

Wu-Tang not Jamal no? Lost with the name changes lol
Nah im sure its Cipher.Me, i'd probably adopt. Save up for IVF if that can be an option for me. I really wanna go through pregnancy and the whole 9 month experience, so i'd be torn apart if i was told i couldnt have babies.And hell no @ feeling broody with the bf.

Guest Logster
Kill myself. I'd be useless wouldn't I?
nahu could take care of others who dnt have parents or whose parents cnt take care of them
This is true. I would feel like a failure though. And you know when someone puts it in your head that if you cant have kids you're a flop. Heard it enough times before.

Guest DN Braund
nahu could take care of others who dnt have parents or whose parents cnt take care of them
This is true. I would feel like a failure though. And you know when someone puts it in your head that if you cant have kids you're a flop. Heard it enough times before.
nah its nt even that tbhid rather a kid have a chance at life with someone who cant have kids than any random chav droppin kids for a council housecoz u know they adopters take such good care of the kids, especially if they cnt have their ownu could see it as a diferent tangent to the goal of life, if that ur given the chance to make the life of someone else better than it may have been

My ex had this attitude.Pure girls seem to have this thing that if they can't have kids for whatever reason, it's like a personal failure or reflection, like they could have stopped it. It's really weird.

I would honestly be pissed if I couldn't have children. I would feel like half a woman. I don't think I could adopt because it wouldn't be fair. I'm only being honest but I don't think I could love a child that isn't mine the way I have the intense, unconditional love for my own boys. No love like it to be honest.I would be a surrogate but not for just anyone, it'll only be for a family member or a close friend. I actually enjoy pregnancy. :D

Guest DN Braund

id love to adoptkids always seem to love me (no Michael Jackson)bt its prob coz im jus a big kid n look weirdim always runnin around with them n rollin around on the floor n throwin them up in the airmy neighbour loves me offdurin summer i was playin with her kid for most of the day, our parents were jus there chattin n we wer runnin around in the garden n playin with flowers n trucks n shitid make the sickest babysitter