Max got bodied

ReZiW

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul Wall never went multi-platinum, lol.Come Home With Me went platinum.Lol, plenty of records considered a hit never went number 1, same way plenty of throwaway sh*t that was hot in the moment did go number 1. I dont think you should be basing what is and what isn't a hit by the billboard chart.Wanksta peaked at 13. Drop It Like Its Hot is a hit...Smh, trust me Jim, Juelz & Cam are rich. Cam by far the richest, Jim has probably now passed Juelz cos he more conservative with his money, while Juelz's money is drying up cos he aint drop for nearly four years, but that in itself tells you how much he had...It isn't a record label as it has no distribution, its a imprint that gets options. None the less its a imprint, that has no fixed home. I'd never argue against that.Lol, Obie Trice doesnt have what Cam, Jim or Juelz has... Dont judge the plaque by how much money the artist making, there is this thing called RECOUPING.Juelz owns a mansion and many cars in his name, the only cars them lot lease are the ones for other people...Why am I even replying.
So Obie Trice is the only Hip Hop Artist who has to 'recoup'Jimmy, Juelz and Killa don't have to 'recoup'Paul wall's Peoples Champ album sold 1 million in America and more worldwide so to put it correctly he is Multi Platinum worldwideThe record label CEO's get most the profit from CD sales but still the more an Artist sells the more money he gets point is Obie sold 1 million so he got profit atleast an amount split for every CD sale but the royalties assuming he owns his publishing are where he gets good money Royalties = every time his Single Got Some Teeth gets played on commercial Radio he gets moneyEverytime the Video for Got Some teeth gets played on MTV, VH1 or BET he gets moneyObie Trice used to get paid for modeling and promoting Shady LTD clothing tooHe apperaed in 8 Mile and got a lil money for that too Paul Wall makes good money from his side bizness selling jewellrey tooYet you claim Dipset members who only ever been Platinum on an Album once and never had a number 1 Single on the 100 chart are richer then Obie Trice and Paul Wall?Dipset members don't have any good side hustles aside from Music even Sizzurp isn't that profitable Camron sold Juelz contract but he is in debt otherwise he wouldn't have sold it the luxery lifestyle Dipset try life makes them poorer by the day Like Arsene Wnger said if you making 10 million a year and living and spending like you earning 20 million not only will you lose ya money but get into debtDef Jam can give Juelz an advance and at best he will break even cos Juelz from his previous Album has never been Platinum close but not quite so my point is Juelz isn't gonna get a release date until even 2 years from now for his new Album cos why would Def Jam let him drop wen he will only go Gold at best no matter how much they promote his Album wen they can drop Rihannas or Young Jeezys Album which will definitely sell in millions not only in America but globalFact is Dipset are known and people pay attention to wat they wear even though they have stylists it isn't their selection or actual flyness of choice but the point is like 50 Cent said the general public who buy Music don't like Dipset enough to buy any of their CD'sDipset = have a decent following in NYC people listen to their Mixtapes at best

Lol fully lost when he brought Obie Trice into it
Obie Trice = 1 Platinum Album and 1 Gold Album so farBeen apart of sell out Tours like Roc The Mic and anger Managment 1, 2 and 3Appearard in the 8 Mile movie My point is Obie Trice is richer and more succesful as an Artist then any member of Dipset in his career since 2003 even though Dipset members have dropped more solo Albums none have sold like Obie's AlbumsObie is actually smarter as a business man then any of the Dipset guys cos he got his success on a major label Interscope now got 2 Plaques and made 1 Smash chart Hot 'Got some Teeth' but this year he left and now is Indiependent so he will still sell Platinum or atleast Gold based of the fanbase he built wen he was in on Interscope but he will get most the profits from his neew Album sales this time just based on people knowing his name and how famous he is he will sell and the bigger Single he makes for the Charts that will add the salesCamron could never do the same wen he left Def Jam he now is just about selling Gold as his last 2 Albums Purple Haze and Killa Season prove the fact remains Dipset don't have a fanbase outside the Internet they have a small Internet fan base most the forum users who like Dipset are from NYC anyway

So Obie Trice is the only Hip Hop Artist who has to 'recoup'Jimmy, Juelz and Killa don't have to 'recoup'Paul wall's Peoples Champ album sold 1 million in America and more worldwide so to put it correctly he is Multi Platinum worldwideThe record label CEO's get most the profit from CD sales but still the more an Artist sells the more money he gets point is Obie sold 1 million so he got profit atleast an amount split for every CD sale but the royalties assuming he owns his publishing are where he gets good money Royalties = every time his Single Got Some Teeth gets played on commercial Radio he gets moneyEverytime the Video for Got Some teeth gets played on MTV, VH1 or BET he gets moneyObie Trice used to get paid for modeling and promoting Shady LTD clothing tooHe apperaed in 8 Mile and got a lil money for that too Paul Wall makes good money from his side bizness selling jewellrey tooYet you claim Dipset members who only ever been Platinum on an Album once and never had a number 1 Single on the 100 chart are richer then Obie Trice and Paul Wall?Dipset members don't have any good side hustles aside from Music even Sizzurp isn't that profitable Camron sold Juelz contract but he is in debt otherwise he wouldn't have sold it the luxery lifestyle Dipset try life makes them poorer by the day Like Arsene Wnger said if you making 10 million a year and living and spending like you earning 20 million not only will you lose ya money but get into debtDef Jam can give Juelz an advance and at best he will break even cos Juelz from his previous Album has never been Platinum close but not quite so my point is Juelz isn't gonna get a release date until even 2 years from now for his new Album cos why would Def Jam let him drop wen he will only go Gold at best no matter how much they promote his Album wen they can drop Rihannas or Young Jeezys Album which will definitely sell in millions not only in America but globalFact is Dipset are known and people pay attention to wat they wear even though they have stylists it isn't their selection or actual flyness of choice but the point is like 50 Cent said the general public who buy Music don't like Dipset enough to buy any of their CD'sDipset = have a decent following in NYC people listen to their Mixtapes at best
Now your becoming tiring, amusing but still tiring. I aint even replying for you no more, but for the others reading to get something...Every artist has to recoup, but Obie Trice on Cheers only had beats from either Em, Dre, Timbaland, D-12, and all of them all featured vocally, plus Nate Dogg, G-Unit and Busta. Granted they all Interscope artists but they big names, and not inhouse enough to say they wouldn't have had to get paid, even if its shorts. Then samples, video and promo costs. Now compare that to Juelz album where the biggest name producer is Heatmakers and the features are Sizzla, Lil' Wayne & Jeezy. Wayne use to get whatever is in my pocket at the time shorts from Cam. Basically the most expensive thing on his album is sample clearingof Oh Yes... Juelz made STUPID money of that album cos it was cheap to produce, come on look at how Juelz living off two albums... Put it this way Cam bought his nine-bedroom mansion off Juelz's second album profits. You think them lot turned on Cam for no reason, he ate of all of them. Like I said Cam is caked, he might act a fool, and be very juvenile, but on a business tip he dont play.IMO people shouldn't be saying multi-platinum, until they hit 4 million, cos double, and triple platinum would suffice, however officially multi-platinum is beyond two million sales. Paul Wall did never do 2 million sales in the US or Worldwide.f*ck off with this Obie Trice sh*t, every rapper that gone platinum gets endorsements, matter of fact even gold artist get endorsements, Juelz got Southpole money for years before WTGBM, then Nike money... These are brands buying into you for you, not your man (Shady Ltd). If you think Obie Trice is more marketable than Juelz Santana your out of your mind.Lol at Obie or Paul Wall seeing Juelz Santana, seriously, let alone Cam, who has been getting rap money for over ten years, lol.Cam sold Juelz contract cos Juelz wanted Cam out of his situation, nothing to do with Cam being poor.

Now your becoming tiring, amusing but still tiring. I aint even replying for you no more, but for the others reading to get something...Every artist has to recoup, but Obie Trice on Cheers only had beats from either Em, Dre, Timbaland, D-12, and all of them all featured vocally, plus Nate Dogg, G-Unit and Busta. Granted they all Interscope artists but they big names, and not inhouse enough to say they wouldn't have had to get paid, even if its shorts. Then samples, video and promo costs. Now compare that to Juelz album where the biggest name producer is Heatmakers and the features are Sizzla, Lil' Wayne & Jeezy. Wayne use to get whatever is in my pocket at the time shorts from Cam. Basically the most expensive thing on his album is sample clearingof Oh Yes... Juelz made STUPID money of that album cos it was cheap to produce, come on look at how Juelz living off two albums... Put it this way Cam bought his nine-bedroom mansion off Juelz's second album profits. You think them lot turned on Cam for no reason, he ate of all of them. Like I said Cam is caked, he might act a fool, and be very juvenile, but on a business tip he dont play.IMO people shouldn't be saying multi-platinum, until they hit 4 million, cos double, and triple platinum would suffice, however officially multi-platinum is beyond two million sales. Paul Wall did never do 2 million sales in the US or Worldwide.f*ck off with this Obie Trice sh*t, every rapper that gone platinum gets endorsements, matter of fact even gold artist get endorsements, Juelz got Southpole money for years before WTGBM, then Nike money... These are brands buying into you for you, not your man (Shady Ltd). If you think Obie Trice is more marketable than Juelz Santana your out of your mind.Lol at Obie or Paul Wall seeing Juelz Santana, seriously, let alone Cam, who has been getting rap money for over ten years, lol.Cam sold Juelz contract cos Juelz wanted Cam out of his situation, nothing to do with Cam being poor.
Like you said Obie Trices Production cost and guest appearance cost for Cheers Album was all In House Aftermath aside from Nate Dogg What The Games Been Missing Production or guest features was not In House apart from Jeezy Also Juelz shot more Video's for Singles from that then Obie did for CheersCheers went Platinum What The Game's Been Missing missed the Platinum mark and went GoldObie Trice also has been on major Tours like Roc The Mic, Anger Managment 1,2 and 3and like everyone knows most money Artists get come from Tours more money from Tours then record sales, number 1 Singles, Album features, selling Beats and so onJuelz hasn't been on any Tours that have sold out to capacity in big Arenas worldwide and in the USA Juelz at best performs in Night Clubs My point was Obie Trice would have made more money promoting Shady LTD clothing then Juelz would have promoting any clothing brand he does i never claimed he never got money for wearing a big clothing companys clothing in magazines and such but Obie Trice got more money for thatCamron has been Rappin for 10 years and has been earning money but rich? no Simply cos he hasn't had an Artist signed to his record label that has constantly sold Platinum on numerous Album'sHe himself has only sold Platinum onceHe hasn't been involved in major Tours

Timbaland is not Aftermath, Busta wasnt even on Aftermath at the time of Cheers. Like I said they all names, they would have had to get paid, unless in return Eminem or Dre was giving them a feature or a beat. Juelz used unknown producers and knowing how they move they probably didnt pay them, max $5k a beat on that album. Jeezy would've got paid, but like I said Oh Yes sample was probably the most expensive cost of production on that album. Juelz had two Def Jam paid videos for his two singles - There It Go & Oh Yes, the rest of the videos he shot out of his own pocket.What The Game's Been Missing shipped platinum and eventually one day will go platinum, its really not far away.Thats a tour with your man, nobody knows if you actually got paid the nice p. We know Em did, but the others???Juelz been on plenty of tours, for example Chris Brown's, are you forgetting that Dipset turn out at nearly every Summer Jam...If Cam's not rich then wonder what you call rich... Lol at thinking Cam relies on back end money. Like I said Cam is smarter than you think. Give up this sh*t. Allow all this big tour sh*t, with a hit record you can run around America charging on average $30k a show and do this at least 150 times in them 48 states. Cam had plenty of hot records. Think people forget that "Oh Boy" was the most played song in Def Jam history until Rhianna's Umbrella.

Good readwho to believe argh internal woahout of interest back to dipset rappers TFwhat are the other members bank accounts looking like?see you talkin bout Jim, Cam and Juelz money, u shed some light on JR, got me thinkinwhats the rest of the dips REALLY livin like Hell Rell Or Freeky Sas livin like? i assume they must have some P to have Goons about also Polow i swear its known that Juelz owns a House in a gated community in New Jersey

Good readwho to believe argh internal woahout of interest back to dipset rappers TFwhat are the other members bank accounts looking like?see you talkin bout Jim, Cam and Juelz money, u shed some light on JR, got me thinkinwhats the rest of the dips REALLY livin like Hell Rell Or Freeky Sas livin like? i assume they must have some P to have Goons about also Polow i swear its known that Juelz owns a House in a gated community in New Jersey
I don't deny they live in houses in a gatted community but i am not convinced and sure Juelz, cam and Jim don't actually own the property

love reading this sh*t as im a dipset fan TF all i wanna know is when is cam dropping crime pays and public enemy number 1 part 2 or whatever he will be calling it?also i wanna know is where the f*ck is cam again, he came back slightly did a few sightings a few new songs and gone again!!? i for one want him back making music and being in videos

Like you said Obie Trices Production cost and guest appearance cost for Cheers Album was all In House Aftermath aside from Nate Dogg What The Games Been Missing Production or guest features was not In House apart from Jeezy Also Juelz shot more Video's for Singles from that then Obie did for CheersCheers went Platinum What The Game's Been Missing missed the Platinum mark and went GoldObie Trice also has been on major Tours like Roc The Mic, Anger Managment 1,2 and 3and like everyone knows most money Artists get come from Tours more money from Tours then record sales, number 1 Singles, Album features, selling Beats and so onJuelz hasn't been on any Tours that have sold out to capacity in big Arenas worldwide and in the USA Juelz at best performs in Night Clubs My point was Obie Trice would have made more money promoting Shady LTD clothing then Juelz would have promoting any clothing brand he does i never claimed he never got money for wearing a big clothing companys clothing in magazines and such but Obie Trice got more money for thatCamron has been Rappin for 10 years and has been earning money but rich? no Simply cos he hasn't had an Artist signed to his record label that has constantly sold Platinum on numerous Album'sHe himself has only sold Platinum onceHe hasn't been involved in major Tours
This guy just doesnt have a clue

boy that was some crazy read...i dont think paul is a good person to compair to the dips tho 2nd album went just over plat in usa. and worldwide didnt really have distro. it sold, but it didnt sell massive numbers. 3rd album did less then 500k worldwidemoney from the grills.. yeah he makes some good money but not masses upon masses.he does live in a million + house tho. which is his and paid for. and has a few cars. mainly some old schools. but his show charge isnt as high as the dips. and i dont think he would do as many. paul is good with money tho. he was getting like 5g a show like 6/7years ago and doing 4/5 shows a week. while being 19. dont get it twisted he is making money. but the dips 90% have more regular money right now.

love reading this sh*t as im a dipset fan TF all i wanna know is when is cam dropping crime pays and public enemy number 1 part 2 or whatever he will be calling it?also i wanna know is where the f*ck is cam again, he came back slightly did a few sightings a few new songs and gone again!!? i for one want him back making music and being in videos
Cam is looking after his mother, she had a stroke, so he moved her to his house in Miami and goes back and forth, he pretty much has removed himself from the hip hop scene and Crime Pays has no scheduled release date, that said he has recorded a lot of music that isnt out there yet.

Lets forgot all this now i got a question though TYou said all the guys in Dipset boi'd Hell RellExplain?
They all pretty much find him annoying, clown him, and cos of the way he talks they all at some point have got into it with him, and he has backed down, which just makes them look at him even crazier, well I say everyone but everyone except J.R. and Cam.Put it this way I'll be shocked if ANYONE from The Dips comes to help Rell in any problem he has. SHOCKED.

Cam owns his houses, like I said Juelz paid for one of them, smh.Juelz own his home, again like I said Juelz made p you think Def Jam would give Cam $2m in this era, if they didnt think they could make it back, profit margins obviously indicated they made way more than that in the past, besides your talking about a guy that bought his Phantom and Bentley out right, and his credit and name regarding money was so good, Jim use to have to go to him to get him to order chains from the jewellers for him... Plus this is a guy who sat in his home still spending money like it was going out of fashion while he hasnt dropped a CD since 2005, and never worried, cos his assets are paid for.As Jim's wealth has improved, he becomes more discreet with his money, which is a very good indication that he getting it in, cos Jim is the sly one.

Cam owns his houses, like I said Juelz paid for one of them, smh.Juelz own his home, again like I said Juelz made p you think Def Jam would give Cam $2m in this era, if they didnt think they could make it back, profit margins obviously indicated they made way more than that in the past, besides your talking about a guy that bought his Phantom and Bentley out right, and his credit and name regarding money was so good, Jim use to have to go to him to get him to order chains from the jewellers for him... Plus this is a guy who sat in his home still spending money like it was going out of fashion while he hasnt dropped a CD since 2005, and never worried, cos his assets are paid for.As Jim's wealth has improved, he becomes more discreet with his money, which is a very good indication that he getting it in, cos Jim is the sly one.
Ok wealth aside there was a rumour in 2005 i think that 50 Cent wanted to sign Dipset to his label like he did with with Mobb Deep he wanted a New York crew that was popular in NYC on the underground did both camp's ever negotiate? obviously this was a few years before the 50 and Cam Hot 97 disputeThen we all know that Jim Jones appeared on a stage performing with Fifty this year and was rumoured to be signed by 50 even though from the start that rumour was hype it was simply Jim showing love for a 50 concertBy da way you saying Juelz Santana gets money from Nike for promoting the brand?Do you know if Eminem does too cos i dunno about Juelz but Eminem really does promote the brand when ever he is performing or on TV all you see him wear is Nike or Jordan but you saying it can be a possibilty Nike will give money to popular Artists who wear their brand cos of the influence they have for the general public to buy?