Dimitar Berbatov

Huey P Newton

Trrrrrrrust.No excuse for Fletcher OR Park to be starting for us. Particularly when were playing teams like Sunderland at home.Fletcher aint done nothin wrong, but hes done f*ck all right. When weve got 80% possesion for 80 minutes of the game (A la sunderland), WHY OH WHY is Fletcher playing? He is possibly the least creative player of all our midfielders. He cant pass like Carrick or Anderson so all were doing is shifting the ball left to right, nothign inventive and just sitting doing f*ck all while the oppo put ten players behind the ball.Park, Park wherever you may be. Serious, this guy just does not know how to be a winger. He doesnt help the problem above either, cos whenever were sitting just probing, im thinking, 'ok now shift it wide make them work a bit, create a few gaps'. I look to see where Park is and YES, YET AGAIN hes drifted into the middle of the park. SMH. CLOSES THE WHOLE MOTHERf*ckING GAME UP. every rassclart time. And then were looking to have to try and thread balls thorugh a f*ck*ng 10cm gap down the middle of the pitch.Some people clearly just love to bumlick these players because they run alot and 'try thier best for the team'. Well im afriad trying your best, but doing the wrong things is counter productive rather then positive and its starting to actually wind me up alot.*f*ck I just typed all that but had to open peoples eyes*
lol so why did lots of people rate Park as one of our best performers against sunderlandswear you just love to have them because you dont find them attractiveIBeg Fergie starts Nani and Anderson the next match and we go on and lose just to show that your point is invalid. -----------------vds-----------------rafael---rio----vidic----evra----------carrick---anderson---------ronaldo----------------nani------------berbatov---rooney-----Are you really trying to tell me that would work and be a successful formation with that personalReally?

O SHIEETDIDNT REALIZE HE DOES ALL THEM TRICKS AND FLICKSf*ck IT ASLONG AS HE CARRIES ON DOING THEM AND NOT SCORING MUCH AND WE DO NOT COLLECT ANY SILVERWARE AND FINISH BELOW LIVERPOOL IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE ITS FINE ALIEMITE ASWELL LOCK THIS
Might have read this wrong but are you saying as long as Berba does tricks and flicks then its ok to win f*ck all and finish below Liverpool?

O SHIEETDIDNT REALIZE HE DOES ALL THEM TRICKS AND FLICKSf*ck IT ASLONG AS HE CARRIES ON DOING THEM AND NOT SCORING MUCH AND WE DO NOT COLLECT ANY SILVERWARE AND FINISH BELOW LIVERPOOL IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE ITS FINE ALIEMITE ASWELL LOCK THIS
Might have read this wrong but are you saying as long as Berba does tricks and flicks then its ok to win f*ck all and finish below Liverpool?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm

Trrrrrrrust.No excuse for Fletcher OR Park to be starting for us. Particularly when were playing teams like Sunderland at home.Fletcher aint done nothin wrong, but hes done f*ck all right. When weve got 80% possesion for 80 minutes of the game (A la sunderland), WHY OH WHY is Fletcher playing? He is possibly the least creative player of all our midfielders. He cant pass like Carrick or Anderson so all were doing is shifting the ball left to right, nothign inventive and just sitting doing f*ck all while the oppo put ten players behind the ball.Park, Park wherever you may be. Serious, this guy just does not know how to be a winger. He doesnt help the problem above either, cos whenever were sitting just probing, im thinking, 'ok now shift it wide make them work a bit, create a few gaps'. I look to see where Park is and YES, YET AGAIN hes drifted into the middle of the park. SMH. CLOSES THE WHOLE MOTHERf*ckING GAME UP. every rassclart time. And then were looking to have to try and thread balls thorugh a f*ck*ng 10cm gap down the middle of the pitch.Some people clearly just love to bumlick these players because they run alot and 'try thier best for the team'. Well im afriad trying your best, but doing the wrong things is counter productive rather then positive and its starting to actually wind me up alot.*f*ck I just typed all that but had to open peoples eyes*
lol so why did lots of people rate Park as one of our best performers against sunderlandswear you just love to have them because you dont find them attractiveIBeg Fergie starts Nani and Anderson the next match and we go on and lose just to show that your point is invalid. -----------------vds-----------------rafael---rio----vidic----evra----------carrick---anderson---------ronaldo----------------nani------------berbatov---rooney-----Are you really trying to tell me that would work and be a successful formation with that personalReally?
To be honest nearly everything he said about Park & Fletcher is true and you totally ignored it really, you just read the first sentance and typed alie?

lmao

smh.Clueless. ROFL @ ANYONE who rated park v Sunderland. Please find me a quote of somene who did because they will forever be on the 'ignore list'

Guest Tomáš Rosicklý
marcotti made a good point the other day.berbs is costing us 10m a season and so far has done little to even justify 1/2 of that.but no doubt he'll do something fancy in the semi finals of CL and everything will be forgiven....
:huh:you say that like he's done suttin totally unsavoury
lmao

To be honest nearly everything he said about Park & Fletcher is true and you totally ignored it really, you just read the first sentance and typed alie?
How many goals does Fletcher have this season?How many points has Fletcher helped us gain?He plays with his heart of his sleeve, never gives up always closing down opposition players which allows Carrick more freedom to play.Do you think Park drifts more into a central role because he wants to?He does it because those are obviously Fergusons instructions so he can keep things more tight to allow Rafael to go wondering, do you honestly think if Ferguson told him to play down the wing all the time he would be doing it and if he didnt instead Ferguson would drop him for not following instructions and play Nani instead?Also noticed has tried to come across as more Black lately with words like ''nigger'' and ''rassclart''

smh.Clueless. ROFL @ ANYONE who rated park v Sunderland. Please find me a quote of somene who did because they will forever be on the 'ignore list'
Didnt say people on this forum still

How many goals does Fletcher have this season?How many points has Fletcher helped us gain?He plays with his heart of his sleeve, never gives up always closing down opposition players which allows Carrick more freedom to play.Do you think Park drifts more into a central role because he wants to?He does it because those are obviously Fergusons instructions so he can keep things more tight to allow Rafael to go wondering, do you honestly think if Ferguson told him to play down the wing all the time he would be doing it and if he didnt instead Ferguson would drop him for not following instructions and play Nani instead?Also noticed has tried to come across as more Black lately with words like ''nigger'' and ''rassclart''
As I said, doing alot of running does not make for a good performance.And, whether told to drift in or not, Park drifting in is closing the whole game up. Not clever enough.And, no i have not been acting 'more black' thanks.this is long tbh just getting boring not like what i post is gonna change anything either so meh

• 1 month later...