Quality Question

Sub_Zero

on my way out i had a conversation with my dad who is a very succesful guy. we started talkin about 08 and how his good friend had a terrible year even tho hes amazing at what he does and is an overal good guy.anyway the conversation ended up on.......in 2009 what 3 things do you need to have done to have a decent year?for me it's save a few more grand for a deposit on a house, do well enough in my job for my managers to think about promotin me and to lose my virginity to an amputee migdet who likes the king of leon (i never told me dad this because he thinks ima playa)

10ft 1, but not the lanky kind that has leg/back problems and dies early or has giantismic features like the furrowed brow and basically butters face, but a normal 10ft 1 man with the power of 3 men
The power of 3 healthy men is nowhere near 1 horsepower.While you strive for the power of 3 men Allah has blessed me with strength equal to 240 horsepower.Praise be to Allah.