maths

Rothschild

Not being funny but I would like to request that we can have regular math discussions without them getting locked in this forum. There are some people here who are doing maths and I find that I do benefit from reading in topics and discussing things.As long as we keep the discussions polite and respectful I think we can all benefit from them.What do you all think?

Guest LucaPiano

Like when you get a city job and someone rings up asknig to book an interview your not guna go" HELLO MY NAME IS X TO THE POWER OF ZERO, I TIMES MY SELF BY THE FORCE OF X AND DIVIDE THE SUM BY THE BRACKETS THAT SCUCUMS TO THE FORCE OF ZERO OVER THE POWER OF 3, BOBB SPEAKING HOW MAY I SUBTRACT YOU"

Lol how can you be doing your f*ck*ng A Levels and chatting to man.Where did you get that other question from? It's obviously not your head as you didn't have a clue what Taylor Series were so where did you get it from?
I did get it from my head. If you dont believe me give me your number and we will speak about this face to face no more mucking about mate.

Guest Esquilax
Lol how can you be doing your f*ck*ng A Levels and chatting to man.Where did you get that other question from? It's obviously not your head as you didn't have a clue what Taylor Series were so where did you get it from?
I did get it from my head. If you dont believe me give me your number and we will speak about this face to face no more mucking about mate.
I wouldn't do that if I were you.He might bend you into shape.

LOLOL