G1 Phone

pound4pound

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol @ me getting the update on my birthdaya bit disappointed tbhwhat happened to "flip orientation" on the browser?seems like now you can only get landscape display when you open the keyboard, used to have it on that as default
Put auto rotate on.settings > sound & display > orientation.

lol @ me getting the update on my birthdaya bit disappointed tbhwhat happened to "flip orientation" on the browser?seems like now you can only get landscape display when you open the keyboard, used to have it on that as default
Put auto rotate on.settings > sound & display > orientation.
Nice.Didnt think of checking the settings - assumed it wud be automatic. Hmm....its a bit slow tho

The updates are cool man. Like the touch screen keyboard. Still cant send or recive mms messages.Any1 know any info on the g2?
why not???i cani remember you could not save mms but i got a app frm android market place now i canbut i could always get mms
I got two applications for saving mms but neither works. My phones unlocked on o2....Will it not work because of that?

• 3 months later...