G1 Phone

pound4pound

Guest Triple XXX
Who's seen the Tosh touch screen phone coming in Summer. Looks sick.toshiba-tg01-7_w500.jpghttp://www.t3.com/news/toshiba-stuns-with-...n-mobile?=38013
There will also be a neat new feature which will allow you to answer and hang up phone calls by shaking the phone.
the amount of heads thatll b dashin this on road....imma hold out n see what the fone is sayin

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who's seen the Tosh touch screen phone coming in Summer. Looks sick.toshiba-tg01-7_w500.jpghttp://www.t3.com/news/toshiba-stuns-with-...n-mobile?=38013
There will also be a neat new feature which will allow you to answer and hang up phone calls by shaking the phone.
the amount of heads thatll b dashin this on road....imma hold out n see what the fone is sayin
Mehfancy interface patched over shitty windows mobile

• 2 weeks later...

for those with rooted g1's...they hacked the magic's firmware a few days ago.looks decent not fully-functional but they should have that resolved in a few days.New features:- Virtual Keyboard w/ Predictive Text- NEW UI- New lockscreen with transparent background to see your default background- New auto-rotation animation- New locale for different language preferences- Contact icons in phonebook / dialer / favorite tabs- USB connection stays in notification along with other features- WIDGETS - Music player / Calendar- New UI for music player- Live folders- ZOOM for camera / video camera- Video Camera / faster clearer camera / shutter- Double tap to zoom for browser / photos (along with new zoom buttons)- Bluetooth AD2P 4.5 is a lil buggy, so go with 4.9.If you hold back 5.0 should be getting released soonbeg a mod just change this to the official g1 topic or summin (now i've got one imma be dropping posts in here whenever I see summin of interest)

• 5 weeks later...
Even if im on Orange?Unlocked.
lol from my knowledge I don't think so you know.The message is sent out by t-mobile over-the-air, so if you're on orange it ain't gonna happen.You'll be able to dl it though. Rollout is gonna take a while anyway, its like a f*ck*ng lottery situation.You don't understand how vex I am that the apps still ain't surprising me yet...