Why are Black Women...

Snoop

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

race dnt matter.. cm punk race does matterLOLsome ignoramusbwoi should be ip banned for willingly engagin in porch monkery09 RESPECT YOUR MELANINi bet u r some washed out mixed race guy already
Afghan, if I was you, I would be pissed tbh, because the bitches coming out from Afghanistan are but ugly, no wonder the taliban made them wear ninja suite :arrow:

race dnt matter.. cm punk race does matterLOLsome ignoramusbwoi should be ip banned for willingly engagin in porch monkery09 RESPECT YOUR MELANINi bet u r some washed out mixed race guy already
Afghan, if I was you, I would be pissed tbh, because the bitches coming out from Afghanistan are but ugly, no wonder the taliban made them wear ninja suite :arrow:
Spelling Fail

mother20daughter20big.jpg

oh sh*t man went there, ninja suits yah nah :lol:

Firstly boooooi, stop watching other people so hard.Secondly think of the calibre of black girls (or all girls in general) you were/are attracting. Waste recognise waste. You have grown in age & in case of garments BUT clearly you have not grown mentally & most girls, in your case you have chosen to limit it to black girls, recognise you are still waste & don't bother.Stop trying to pass your problems to the black girls and fix yourself up & just do you.
Black women have always given society a bad name. If we got rid of them there would be a reduction in unemployment and an increase in the economic output. FACT.
Oh shut up you & your receeding hairline
LMAOIs Miss Bee firing leng?Oh sh*t. Thats one of the things you dont expect like Krillin defeating Majiin Buu or Jewish person being broke
:lol:

Firstly boooooi, stop watching other people so hard.Secondly think of the calibre of black girls (or all girls in general) you were/are attracting. Waste recognise waste. You have grown in age & in case of garments BUT clearly you have not grown mentally & most girls, in your case you have chosen to limit it to black girls, recognise you are still waste & don't bother.Stop trying to pass your problems to the black girls and fix yourself up & just do you.
1. I ain't watching no face at all... from when they make comments and upset my girl.. then yes i'm going to notice..2. How can you call me waste when you don't even know me?3. I'm wise enough at my age to know how black females are... i live with them everyday...4. And everyone knows black females watch face the most... 5. When i spoke about garms i was trying emphasize the point that most black girls from Birmingham like there men to look and act a certain way and then complain that there are no good black men around...
chicks up north can u confirm u like ur men to be rocking fubu and and karl kani
How many girls from Birmingham from the age of 16-18 go on here? exactly.... and why are ppl are only talking about american garmz... i was rockin JD and foot locker garmz too!
so what do FOBs where in birmz?u first post is confusing

TBH, I think this guy is watching face too much tbh.Also, people saying mixed relationships are bad, are actual d*ckheads.LOL @ loving off latinas but duning other races.Mixed relationships or same colour relationships, its all bless.Dipset, is pissed shes probably ugly and looks at black boys who are with white/asian/arab/latina girls and gets jealous that she'll never be on them levels, tbh.

Guest Esquilax
I make the man right. If he wants to date a white bitch then that's ok.Personally I wont touch them with a ten foot barge pole, but that's me.
i swear ur white lol @ you
Preferences.That's a dumb comment, swear you're bla-Oh no, wait.

I make the man right. If he wants to date a white bitch then that's ok.Personally I wont touch them with a ten foot barge pole, but that's me.
LOL hes even worse then the breddah if true.Like I said in the other topic, man just wants to prove something.But still, if a girls buff, lives in the same area, HPI checked background and I like being around, then thats me, no matter what race.

Guest Esquilax

One time i saw a giant bit of paper walking down the street with a kappa track suit on and a buggy.I then realised it was a human female.I love you sisters, gimme a call when I'm legal yeah?Safe to your lumps x

He is laughing at you because if you were black and said the same thing, it would be an outcry and everyone would go nuts at you.Bwoi likes black girls (his own race) you hate your females of your own race, therefore, you failed worse than him.

lol at dis i can take a jokestill i think ur one of dem white boys that desperately wants to be accepted by black people and i done kno uve never had a black girl in ur life still chill bro - do u