ARE YOU LINKAGE MATERIAL

MARLO STANSFIELD

okay well this is a topic where the GUYS specify what is linkage material break it down be realinclude pics say what makes a good link and what dontthis is just for a joke so dont take this too seriously or use this to slew each others taste etc its time to lighten up just a little bitill add mine when i see some responsebe warned pics will be included.*edit by mods*facebook group http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/topic.ph...&topic=6823

Make this a facebook group lol I'd send this to girls to join lol
nah not really on that id rather make the topic here and then more heads know bout vip tbhbut feel free to start one the uproar would be nuts i just aint got the time for it but i would participate still lolhere is my first contributiondont know her but her pics tell me she is a certified BEAT BAGl_228087064a50bfd86d0eef5974e19f3c.jpgWHY SHE IS A GOOD POTENTIAL LINK?BIG WOMAN ABOVE 25 LIVES ALONE (i presume)HAS KIDS (so is not as mobile to give a man grief and will be more tolerable of being a link cos she would KNOW less men wanna wifey her)PICS SHOW SHE IS ON THIS TINGLIVES OFF ENDSshe just has the linkage swagger tbh

l_c08b8ef4121f2376e684351c2f119888.jpgl_c6b2ce91765b7169864bf78fe03a4ee4.jpglolcertifiedthis is the kinda lady you deal with when ya 21 and tell ya close friends about the GO TO CHICKgrade a linkage material to be honestill find some moreman dem should be adding their own as you man should make the group i dont have the time for it.
I would tear up standard.

David, make it say its for gurls, otherwise they will give it air.Write something like this:This is a group for you fine ladies to show your worth, to show guys that you are a person they would want to get to know.Also if you feel to, state why you are a good link for a certain somebody in your life.You have to include a picture to show why guys out there should damn well be interested in you.This is just for jokes, but alot of men out there don't know how to treat a girl, show them that you are a girl that they can't mistreat....Somewhere along them lines brah.

Guest Big Daddy Dave

hws this Ladies to show your worth, to show guys that you are a person they would want to get to know.Also if you feel to, state why you are a good link for a certain somebody in your life.You have to include a picture to show why guys out there should damn well be interested in you.This is just for jokes, but alot of men out there don't know how to treat a girl, show them that you are a girl that they can't mistreat....Guy... specify what is linkage materialbreak it downbe realinclude picssay what makes a good link and what dont

Guest Big Daddy Dave

it is inviting to girlsi dunobe an admin on it n n change it up thencoz i jus made it coz someone said they wanted it i duno wot to write