Premier League is fixed

Kaiser

Whats your views on this?How does it feel fellow non-scum supporters to get shafted by this dirty,cheating,souless club and them creating their own rules and regulationsI know Arsenal fans feel this with your unbeaten record getting ended with them cheatingI have usually been quite tolerant but Rupert Murdock,SKY and David Gill have stopped me from putting up with thisMight aswell create a league with the rest of the teams and let them play themselves/ferguson hopefully chokes on his wrigleys and dies/thread

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

swear there is like 2 mancs on this siteyet there is more than 15 utd sympathiserspotkettleblack no?I attend more matches than you mancunians anyways so allow this talkthis topic is about your cheating dont take it offtopic
You go on like sh*t doesn't happen in any other games, How the f*ck did Boswinga get away with his Kick to the back?

I would rather have a past and win sh*t legitly rather than live in the present and cheatI could never support Utd even if I was brought up to support themI could never support a club like that infact even Liverpool is slowly moving in that direction but unlike Utd there is honesty and spirit